Nickieluv's before pictures - just starting

Post your before/after pictures here.
Clothing required...:)

Postby nickieluv » July 16th, 2007, 9:42 pm

Thanks, guys. I see differences but now I am anxious to post 90# gone pictures. Seeing these has slapped me with reality - I have a long way to go to get where I want to be. But yeah, I'm a lot happier with this body than the other one. Hope to have more pictures before Thanksgiving!

Hey, did anybody else ever notice that there's a cat in my 'before' pictures? I didn't realize she was sneaking in there to get her chance at fame until just a minute ago! That's Nestle, the middle child of our feline family and also in need of some trimming. Do they make MF for cats? :lol: Maybe it's because I named her after chocolate....
nickieluv
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Lizabette » July 17th, 2007, 1:32 pm

Oh, NICK, I absolutely am amazed at the fabulous difference!
Your new avatar could be a different person :shock: So shining and happy!
Yes, the hair, ooolalaa, at least ten years lopped off!
But we're never satisfied, are we? I'm wanna see your 90# pics, too! NOW!
WTG!
Lizabette :heart:
195/135 - Reached goal, Aug. 31, '06
Lizabette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby DogMa » July 17th, 2007, 1:43 pm

I see a big difference, too, especially in the side and rear views. I can't wait to see the ones after the 100-day challenge!! In fact, I hope all those participating took before photos at the beginning. That would make a nice thread on its own, with everyone posting a photo at the beginning and end of the challenge. Show folks what 100 days can do.
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Your are doing so great!

Postby Joy » July 17th, 2007, 8:43 pm

Hi,

I just had to say how wonderful I think you are doing and such an inspiration too.

I love your high cheek bones and bright smile!

sincerely,
sfjoy :D
Joy
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Serendipity » July 18th, 2007, 4:26 am

Nickie, I love the hairdo! You have changed so much from that first avatar you posted way back when. Keep up the good work of the past 10(?) days and you'll be in good shape for that babymaking party in October. :mrgreen:
jo
276/135 since December 1, 2006
"Grandma, how did you make yourself so little?", My grandson, Jake
Serendipity
Preferred Member - #140 Club
Preferred Member - #140 Club

Postby casma500 » August 1st, 2007, 2:05 pm

WOW!!!!!! Look at you - i remember when you first started -- and look at not only how your body has changed but that now you are smiling, and smiling LARGE!!!! i love not only what mf does for our bodies andhealth, but for our psyche!!! Look out!!!
~ Be Yourself -- Everyone Else is Already Taken ~
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby nickieluv » August 1st, 2007, 5:32 pm

I lost track of this I guess - thank you Joy, Jo, Lizabette, Mary, and Robin!

Hey, maybe some 100# club pictures in the late fall.... Keep your fingers crossed for me!
nickieluv

Postby nickieluv » August 1st, 2008, 7:00 am

I took new restart pictures, but I look just about exactly the same as I did in my 30 pounds gone pictures so I'm not going to bother posting new ones. I'll see where I'm at after my first 100 days and maybe post them then, along with some afters. Hopefully I'll be under 200 by then.

I hate looking at the 'before' pictures from when I first started. I look so big and miserable. Yuck. I'm so glad I'm not starting literally all over again - bad enough that I got up to 254 with the pregnancy, thankfully some of that is gone already, but that was baby and I hopefully I didn't end up looking as bad as in that before picture. Time to go have another MF meal - bye bye pounds!
nickieluv

Postby nickieluv » November 6th, 2008, 9:57 pm

So this is interesting. I was bemoaning the fact that my body shape was so much different since baby #2. Well, I came here tonight to look at my progress pictures from last time and see how much I really accomplished. I'm looking at that last set, where I had lost 60 pounds, and I see someone who still has a lot of weight to lose (even though she looks undeniably better than the chick in the first picture!). There's still that belly roll that sticks out past the boobs and over the waistband. My point is twofold - first, I thought I looked a lot better at that weight than I really did (I was convinced that belly roll was gone!), and second, my body shape didn't really change much at all, I just was in denial about how I looked before.

I'm not putting myself down, just realizing that my journey was far from over when I stopped, thinking it was 'good enough.' I am determined to make it all the way to goal this time, 140, and then transition at that point (some people lose more during transition so if my body needs to be smaller, it'll work itself out), instead of settling for 'good enough.'

Is it egotistical to feel deep down that I could be a real knock-out at goal? Not like a model or anything - I'm too short and I've had two kids - but I could be a pretty hot mom, I think. 8) Someone my kids could be proud of (yes, I know my weight is not what determines my kids' pride in me - but let's face it, as a teenager you are embarrassed enough by your parents without having them be enormous, too). And it's nice to know there's no need to freak out about my body shape, because it really hasn't changed much at all.
nickieluv

Previous

Return to Studio