It is currently May 18th, 2024, 10:42 pm

News News of Swap N Shop

Site map of Swap N Shop » Forum : Swap N Shop

Got clothes that are too big and ya wanna get rid of? If you're following a weight loss plan, you do.

Donate, trade, barter or sell outgrown clothing here.

Capuccino Anyone??

Ok, I went crazy and bought 8 boxes of cappuccino because it was on sale... I do love the stuff, but am having a hard time drinking it all day every day. I would like to trade 4 boxes of it for Hot cocoa, Peach tea, or just about anything other than the cream soups. I am looking for soy free choices... Guess I learned my lesson. There CAN be too much of a good ...
Read more : Capuccino Anyone?? | Views : 384 | Replies : 4

Chocolate Shake & Chicken Soup to trade

I have a box of Dutch Chocolate 55 and a box of Chicken Noodle Soup that I would be willing to trade for Orange, Orange/Pineapple or Vanilla. Can't seem to get used to the taste of the Chocolate.

Lynette
Read more : Chocolate Shake & Chicken Soup to trade | Views : 253 | Replies : 0

Looking to part with Pineapple/Orange & Orange Shakes

I must have had a lose trigger finger last time I ordered, I would like to trade the following:

1 box of Orange Shakes
5 packets of Pineapple/Orange Shakes
1 box of Apple Cinnimon Oatmeal

I am willing to trade for just about anything (except ministrone soup).

Thanks.

Happy Medifasting!!!
Read more : Looking to part with Pineapple/Orange & Orange Shakes | Views : 499 | Replies : 4

Soups for Oatmeal or best offer?

I have the following to trade:

2 minetrone soup

4 Cream of Broccoli

4 Cream of Chicken

to trade for Oatmeal or chai latte or capuccino or your best offer... ;)

Thanks!
Read more : Soups for Oatmeal or best offer? | Views : 338 | Replies : 3

Strawberry shakes!!! Ya want Ya need? Swap me? Swaparoo?

I went wacky crazy placing my first order and bought far too many strawberry shakes. I have four boxes to trade. I'm intertested in trying new things (Soups (Except the chicken noodle, I got LOTS of that!), bars, chili and vanilla shakes) so if anyone wants to swap a box or 4 lemme know! Send me a pm and I can ship asap!
Read more : Strawberry shakes!!! Ya want Ya need? Swap me? Swaparoo? | Views : 344 | Replies : 2

Trades for Chocolate shakes...

I'm out of chocolate shakes and not ready to place another large order. Anyone have any they'd like to get rid of? I have orange/pineapple, orange, strawberry shakes to trade. PM me if interested. Kelly
Read more : Trades for Chocolate shakes... | Views : 353 | Replies : 1

trade vanilla shakes for bananna pudding

I have a full box of vanilla shakes. Would any one like to trade with me for their bananna pudding?
Read more : trade vanilla shakes for bananna pudding | Views : 358 | Replies : 0

Soup, oatmeal, salad dressing to trade

I have the following:

6 packets of hearty oatmeal

6 packets of wild rice soup

6 packets of chicken noodle soup

4 packets of hot cocoa

13 packets (2 serving per packet for a total of 26 servings) of creamy italian salad dressing

I would like to trade for swiss mocha shakes or some bars.
Read more : Soup, oatmeal, salad dressing to trade | Views : 503 | Replies : 8

Bars & soups

Hi everyone,

I have I have 11 packets of Chicken & Rice, 14 Fruit bars. and 5 packets of Chicken Noodle Soup for a total of 30 supplements! Would anyone be billing to swap for shakes, oatmeal, or pudding...I really like Choc., vanilla, banana, but I'm not picky. :D

Angie Prata, RI
Read more : Bars & soups | Views : 441 | Replies : 3

Chocolate Shakes

Hi. I have 7 boxes of MF chocolate shakes I would like to swap with someone. I bought so many because I thought I'd like them (who doesn't like chocolate), but they turned out to be my least favorite. I'll trade for just about anything, but my favorites are chai, cappuccino, strawberry or banana shakes. Please PM me if you're interested and let me know what and how many boxes you would like to trade. ...
Read more : Chocolate Shakes | Views : 360 | Replies : 3

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286