I'm a newby too

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

I'm a newby too

Postby BumbleBee » September 28th, 2005, 9:28 am

Hi everyone,

I am a newby to the posting scene but not new to MF. I have been on it now since 6/30 and to date have lost 32 pounds. The weight is coming off slowly 1-2 pounds a week. And let me tell you its the best thing I could have ever done. I have so much energy and have even began to walk 3 times a week and I feel AWESOME, who knew? Since I have been on the MF kick many people have seen the progress and have come aboard. Its very encouraging to know that you are helping others I must admit. But I have a quetion now and I can't find any answers on the past post. Does anyone out there know how many pounds equal a lost dress size? I think I have lost maybe 2 right now but I'm not sure if its 10lbs or 15lbs a dress size. :?:
BumbleBee

Postby dlr2424 » September 28th, 2005, 11:16 am

Bumblebee......... :D .......WELCOME............so glad you have joined us...........in a previous post today I awarded you a much deserved trophy..........now here is a second one for the 32 lbs lost...........and to answer you question on sizes...........I was always told 10 lbs...........but for me it was more like 15...............have a great day and keep shakin

P.S. You will have to put imaginary emoticons in the spaces........as the full emoticon page is not up & working........ :( ...........I am going to be emoticonless............ :shock:

Donna....dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby betz » September 28th, 2005, 12:25 pm

Wow...you are both doing SO great!

Bumblebee--just wanted to tell you I'm the same way.

Very S L O W loser compared to others. And yet...the scale has gone DOWN for the first time in years so I'm content. :)

dlr--you are SOO close to your goal!! Wow. It's just so encouraging to see people doing so well.
betz
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Postby martha » September 28th, 2005, 8:56 pm

BumbleBee--

WELCOME!!!!!!!!! so glad to have you with us. You are doing great on your weight-loss journey..32# is AWESOME!!!!!! keep up the good work..It's 15# for a dress size at this house.. :oops: Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Unca_Tim » September 29th, 2005, 9:00 am

Hi BB,
:wave:
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your success.

If you'd like to register here on the forum, I'll be able to add you to the goals clubs. There's also a few more features you'll be able to see once you register.

We're glad you found us....:)
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby BumbleBee » September 29th, 2005, 10:52 am

Thanks guys for all of your kind words and for answering my burning question. You guys are AWESOME and I know each one of you will meet and hopefully exceed your goals. Now I'm going to cut this one short only because I've been told that I can be a little SAPPY :oops: at times.

And yes I will register now since I have been lerking around for some time now. Thanks so much for having me and just being yourselves :-P
BumbleBee

Return to Come on in.