New need tips

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

i'm new

Postby deecee » August 14th, 2005, 9:54 pm

hello i'm dee
i started on aug. 9th. i've lost 6#. i'm adjusting. i'll need all of the tips i can get
[[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
deecee
Trusted Member - #40 Club

New Need Tips

Postby Jan » August 14th, 2005, 10:57 pm

Hi Dee,
Welcome to the forum. You'll find this is a very friendly place with lots of members who are more than willing to help you as much as they can. You are doing great- 6 pounds gone already!!! Wow. Just be really compliant with the program and soon more pounds will be coming off. The most important thing is to not become discouraged -- this program does work. There are many many members who will share with you.
Don't become too addicted to the scale - just keep following the program . Check out "lean cuisine" which will give you ideas how to add variety to the products. Be sure and let everyone know how you are doing -- questions you may have etc. We will be more than happy to cheer for you as further pounds are gone for good.
jan
Jan
Preferred member

Postby martha » August 15th, 2005, 4:34 am

HI DEE--

It's me again :mrgreen: Yes this is definetly a friendly forum and the people are so full of ideas and tips to help..We all learn from each other's mistakes and triumps..These are your friends and family now..and they really care about you and seeing you reach your goal..Feel free to ask anything here about your program and remember we all lose at different speeds but if you are compliant you will reach your goal..Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Unca_Tim » August 15th, 2005, 9:22 am

Hi Dee and welcome to the forum,
:wave:
Always a good idea to read the FAQ's. The motivational section (Elevator) is a good place to visit if you're ever struggling.

Be sure to ready your "QuickStart" book that come with your order regularly too.

Medifast FAQ's

The Elevator
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Return to Come on in.