New Month

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

New Month

Postby LAwoman » February 1st, 2006, 5:05 pm

Hi fellow MFers,

Today is Feb. 1, and after 15 days, I'm down 11 pounds. Okay, so I didn't start Jan 1 and this isn't a full months loss, but helk, I'm back in ONEderland and on my way towards goal.

Even though I get on the scale everyday (at least once :oops: ) and attend Sunday's roll-call to share and get inspiration and motivation, I really go by my monthly loss. I know so many things effect our weight by the day and the week that I like to look at each months loss.

I've always been very active, but I decided to slack off the first month back on-plan 'cause I was getting very hungry. Today I'm starting in with 30 min. daily walks and some light yoga or pilates each day to keep the muscles stretched and supple.

So, I just wanted to share how excited I am to be back with my MF family and on my way to goal.

Thanks for your supportive, kind, and especially motivating and inspirational words. I know I say that alot, but it's often what truly helps me through the rough patches.

Keep it up everyone!!!
LAwoman
Preferred member

Postby falisamarie » February 1st, 2006, 5:15 pm

LAWoman

Welcome back!! i am fairly new here but I know that I depend on this forum alot to get me through the rough times!!! I really love the posts they are so motivating.. this is my 18th day on the program and I love it!!

Hope to hear more from you soon

Lisa :rose:
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Nicki » February 1st, 2006, 6:10 pm

That is terrific ... you're back with a vengeance!! :fence:
Nicki
started 9/19/05

Nicki
Preferred Member - #120 Club