New Canfield's flavor-Swiss Creme YUMMMMM

Add your favorite recipes.

New Canfield's flavor-Swiss Creme YUMMMMM

Postby MomJackieLee » June 29th, 2004, 8:16 pm

Went to Kroger as I was out of diet choc soda, and Canfield's now has a Swiss Creme flavor. Of course I tried with my shake as soon as I got home. I put in a bit of ice, a shot of SF Hazelnut syrup, vanilla medifast, and a 1/2 tsp of instant coffee. Made starbucks hide their face in shame, let me tell ya!!!

It's even good plain over ice with the shot of hazelnut for an in between shake treat. MUCH BETTER than any other "creme soda" I have tasted.

I think this would jazz up any flavor of MF and I now have a new favorite mix in. I seem to enjoy my shakes much more with something fizzy mixed in - like having a "float".
MomJackieLee
246/222/160
MomJackieLee
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Echo » June 30th, 2004, 4:21 am

That sounds delicious. Before I started mf I would stop every day on the way home from the gym for my 'reward' of a LARGE iced dark mocha. I don't even want to think about how many calories are in that monstrosity. I'm going to try to find that, I haven't had any luck finding canfields or davinci's syrup at the market, I have a BJ's membership, maybe I'll try down there.
Echo
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby MomJackieLee » June 30th, 2004, 2:04 pm

The only place here in the Atlanta area that carries it is Kroger. If your local grocery doesn't carry it, they may be able to get it from their distributor for you if you ask the store manager...
MomJackieLee
246/222/160
MomJackieLee
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Return to Lean Cuisine