I need a "do-over"

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Postby DogMa » July 5th, 2007, 12:36 pm

You can't even drink when you're dead? That doesn't seem right.

As for Slimmin's original question ... there's no magic formula. Yes, you're probably having to get back into ketosis so it'll be a few days. But there's no magic key to staying on plan. Some days it's easier than others. On the harder days, you just have to DO it (with apologies to Nike). Eating cheese sauce or not eating veggies just isn't an option. You have to decide which you want more: fat-free hot dogs or a healthy weight.

And those fat-free hot dogs will still be there later on, when you're in maintenance (and when you can occasionally even have a REAL hot dog).
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby nickieluv » July 6th, 2007, 5:25 am

DogMa wrote:You can't even drink when you're dead? That doesn't seem right.

This was hilarious, Robin, thanks for the laugh! I won't go into my visual in great detail but it would make a good SNL sketch I think. :lol:
nickieluv
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Allie » July 7th, 2007, 10:46 am

HEHEHE. you are all so funny.

The job interview went well but it is probably not the job for me so I will keep looking. I have been on for two days. Yesterday I didn't drink all my water. I felt not so good yesterday but it know that the first three days are the hardest. SO i will just keep on keepin on.

Allie
If you always do what you have always done, you will always be where you have always been.
Allie
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby MerryMary » July 7th, 2007, 11:15 am

nickieluv wrote:
DogMa wrote:You can't even drink when you're dead? That doesn't seem right.

This was hilarious, Robin, thanks for the laugh! I won't go into my visual in great detail but it would make a good SNL sketch I think. :lol:

The conversation had me going too! :roflmao: The visual I had was the movie "Weekend at Bernie's!" :lol:
MARY
Started MF 11/6/06; reached goal 9/27/07.
MerryMary
Preferred Member - #110 Club
Preferred Member - #110 Club

Previous

Return to Come on in.