Need Help with Salad Dressing

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Postby doglover » April 8th, 2005, 1:04 pm

I agree - it is nice to have Nancy back.

BTW - the salsa in my fridge has 10 cal and 2 carbs for 2 TBLS. Now, here I go again, probably UNDER the necessary calories/carbs for the program :dooh:

Donna
Donna - frequent flyer to FL!
Feb 7, 2005 start date
176/150/150 - made it in 9 weeks! 26 lbs off!
150/139.5/140 - made it in 8 1/2 more weeks! 36.5 lbs off!
144/143/135 - new and last goal! Maintaining for now in 2006
doglover
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby Dean0408 » April 8th, 2005, 1:44 pm

Well.........I for one missed Nancy's posts. The last one in this thread was a waaaaaaaaaaaaaay serious post. I want those funny made up Nancyism type words.......and the emoticon filled posts.........and the witty sayings........I love reading those.

Dean
Dean0408
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby scrabbler7 » April 8th, 2005, 6:04 pm

Dean - do not worry --- those "nancyisms" and her wonderfully colorful, emoticom filled posts will be here as well. Nancy is the queen at balancing a serious post with witty ones. Kinda like that teacher in school who made learning seem like fun. Every now and again she reminds us that we are here for a reason, we have a goal AND she will get us there IF we take her "lessons" to heart.

So I would guess that you were a pretty awesome teacher Nancy, cause obviously you are a stellar one for us!

:star:
scrabbler7
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Nancy » April 8th, 2005, 6:41 pm

Hey, Kids ~

Thank you for missing me. I have been in a funk of sorts lately and I just really needed to get away and enjoy some beauty and to laugh, giggle, roar and snort. I was taking me much too seriously.

I guess it is all right for me to say so and to admit that I am a human bean. (That is supposed to be funny.) Sometimes I hate just “being” a human being and would rather prefer to be a bean that grows and matures. Maturing is not always pleasant though. I am in the process of becoming better and improved. I needed some time to reflect, to mature and to grow.

I want so much for all of you and for my personal clients to be successful – to lose your killer lardage once and for all and to gain a healthier lifestyle and a healthy outlook on life. I invest a lot of time in helping to make it happen for others and yet ultimately, it is up to the individual to make Medifast work.

Dean-oh, my emoties are not showing up - can't figure it out either. I can view more emoticons but when I doink on the clicky, the emotie doesn't paste into my post. I need to waddle next door and bug UT and have him fix me up. Poor Dude didn't run away with Leopard Woman last weekend and he is worn out, too!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

I FOUND THE WALDEN DRESSINGS

Postby tonisch » April 10th, 2005, 3:50 pm

I JUST CAME BACK FROM GROCERY SHOPPING, YOU KNOW CELERY, LETTUCE GREENS, SUGAR FREE JELLO AND I FOUND WALDEN FAT FREE AND CARB FREE SALAD DRESSING. IN FACT IT IS CALORIE FREE AND IT TASTES GREAT. SO ONE MORE HURDLE I JUMPED OVER.
TONISCH :mrgreen:
tonisch

Postby Nancy » April 10th, 2005, 6:12 pm

Hoo boy, tonisch ~

You are settin' yourself up for skinny success! :kool:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy