Mocha Frapuccino...well almost.

Add your favorite recipes.

Mocha Frapuccino...well almost.

Postby Diet Diva » January 14th, 2005, 7:44 pm

Hi folks,

Before Medifast I used to LOVE the Mocha Coconut Frapps from Starbucks. You know the ones-- they had a mere 3 bizillion calories per serving. We used to joke they were "almond joy, or pure Heaven in a cup!" So....once I started Mfasting, I was on a mission to replicate this delectable little treat to the best of my ability. Here it is...hope you enjoy:

1 MF Dutch Choc.
10 oz. ice cold H2O
2T sugar free vanilla syryp (the kind that reads 0-0-0- and only has sodium as the listed ingredient)
2-3 tsp. of instant espresso--not instant coffee, but the fire powered stuff. Be sure to mix the instant espresso with a tad bit of warm water to "make" the espresso before adding it to the mix or you'll be drinking cold espresso grounds!

Blend until oh so smooth and fluffy. Add crushed ice 'till you get your preferred frap-like consistency.

Enjoy!
Yours,
Diet Diva :D
Diet Diva
Trusted Member - #90 Club

Postby RavenKat2 » January 18th, 2005, 6:25 am

That's good to know - I LOVE fraps from Starbuck's!!!!

Kat
RavenKat2
(259)245/207/165

*new id for inspiration*
RavenKat2
Trusted Member

Postby Guest » May 4th, 2005, 3:50 pm

The MF Cappuccino blended with cold water and lots of ice is very much like a Starbucks Frapuccino. Mmmmm! It's a wonderful treat.

Postby ladyhawke » July 15th, 2005, 6:53 pm

Anonymous wrote:The MF Cappuccino blended with cold water and lots of ice is very much like a Starbucks Frapuccino. Mmmmm! It's a wonderful treat.

OMG you are not kidding, I love the flavor of it, it tastes like coffe ice cream, I am going to get some SF Choc Davinci Syrup and "lace" the MF Cappucino with it after I have blended it in the MB add some almond extract I already have , maybe it will resemble Baskin Robbins Jamoca Almond Fudge ice cream.

Diet Diva I got the instant espresso today and am looking forward to making your creation, yum coffee drinks bring 'em on.

Restarting MF after being displaced for awhile.
ladyhawke
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Return to Lean Cuisine