How are the Suisse Mocha shakes?

Add your favorite recipes.

How are the Suisse Mocha shakes?

Postby Lisa in NY » August 30th, 2005, 5:10 am

Getting ready to put in my next order - how are the Suisse Mocha and Orange Delight shakes?

And my husband wants to try the diabetic bars - which ones are the best?

Lisa
"Life's more painless for the brainless"...Scarecrow in WICKED
Lisa in NY
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby fatBgone » August 30th, 2005, 6:00 am

Hi Lisa,
The orange delight shakes are pretty good....they remind me of orange sherbert. I've heard others say they taste like creamsicles too. I keep meaning to freeze one and see if it really tastes like orange sherbert...yum!

I wasn't too crazy about the swiss mocha - but I'm probably not a good one to give advice on that one because I'm not a coffee drinker. I know lots of people like them alot.

And about the diabetic bars - I've actually had the peanut butter ones and the chocolate crunch ones....and they were ok. I don't know which one is better though...they were both kind of just "OK" for me. My favorite bar is the Fruit & Nut Granola Bar - which - ironically - I didn't even want. They came in my month kit - otherwise I would have probably never ordered them - but thank goodness I tried them - because they are sooo yummy!!! Funny - uh?? I also like the lemon ones alot and the caramel nut ones are pretty good too - but NONE of them beat the Fruit & Nut ones.....teehee!!
Lisa
fatBgone
Preferred Member - #40 Club

shake ratings..........

Postby Gwenski » September 2nd, 2005, 12:02 pm

The swiss shakes are coffee flavored so I won't try them BUT the Orange Delight is like a 50/50 bar when you do it in the blender with ice - super yummy. The one I like the least so far is the Orange Pineapple - it is super chaulky or the pineapple is off -- not sure how to describe it.
Gwenski

shake ratings..........

Postby Gwenski » September 2nd, 2005, 1:01 pm

The swiss shakes are coffee flavored so I won't try them BUT the Orange Delight is like a 50/50 bar when you do it in the blender with ice - super yummy. The one I like the least so far is the Orange Pineapple - it is super chaulky or the pineapple is off -- not sure how to describe it.
Gwenski

Return to Lean Cuisine