Miss everyone

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Miss everyone

Postby kmr » December 18th, 2006, 8:39 am

Kanani,Dede,Alex,Sojo,Jo,Robin,Jolie,Elke,Allie,Nova, I know I'm forgetting to mention ALOT of other people (forgive me).........I miss you guys so much! You guys are the nicest bunch of people I've never met! (hee hee) :lol: The past few days with P.M.S. and all the holiday parties I"ve been going to, I have, I guess you can say, been "falling off the wagon" lately with my healthy diet (and I'm not too proud to admit it). I have still been exercising and cooking healthy meals, but I've been digging into the holiday goodies alot too. I was just at a party Saturday night and have another one tonight. Since sugar, and processed foods are like "drugs" to me, I'm thinking about going back on M.F. to detox myself again from them. I know it sounds crazy being that Christmas is a week away, but I feel that what better time than now because this is the time when I will do the most damage if I don't do something. I will still cook for my family like always, but try having just the protien and veggie part for me. Plus I miss being part of this forum soooooo much! There is NO other forum out there like this one! I have to think about it some more before I place another order because I don't want to waste money (especially around Christmas time) if I'm not positive that I will stick to it and get through the first week again. I still have about 10 days worth of RTD's so I started this morning just to see if I can stick to it for 3 days. If I can then I'll place an order. Feel free to let me know what you guys think, and HELLO :wave: to all the people that have joined that I haven't had the chance to get to know yet. By the way.....is there a problem with the ordering site? I haven't been able to get through to it when I tried. I'll see what happens! Bye! :wave:

P.S. Jolie........I just seen you and your hubby's pics. You guys look phenomenal!!!!!!!

P.S.S. Jo......Congrats on your weight loss victory! Did you post any "after" shots yet? "After" shots are so inspiring to people still trying to reach goal. :)
kmr
Preferred member

Postby hulagirlfromhawaii » December 18th, 2006, 10:05 am

Yay!!!!! I am so happy you're back!!! :woohoo: I really missed you here on the forum! You know you are at the right place, especially during the holiday season. I'm here for you girl, just have been for me all this time.

I just had a bout with my 3 year old's gingerbread man. That cookie was calling me to bite his leg off, and I did take a little nibble! I have to admit that it was delicious, but I had really bad stomachache after. That's what I get! :bahhumbug:

We can all keep each other in check through the holidays. Let's do this! :cheermed:
Kanani

165/146.5/125
hulagirlfromhawaii
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Re: Miss everyone

Postby Mike » December 18th, 2006, 10:19 am

kmr wrote:By the way.....is there a problem with the ordering site? I haven't been able to get through to it when I tried. I'll see what happens!

By the way, if you didn't get the coupon, TSFL has a holiday promotion for current members. Check with your HA regarding this if you didn't get a coupon. They can always help you with your orders. :mrgreen:
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby alpha femme » December 18th, 2006, 11:50 am

there you are! :wave:
welcome back!

don't beat yourself up too much about the the slippage. i always say cookies are my crack. of course, cookies are also the reason my crack is so big. hmmm... there's something to think about.

i think restarting to get control before things get too crazy is a good idea. one of the best ways of ensuring healthy maintenance is keeping weight in check early. of course, selfishly, i want to see you on here posting... so i have ulterior motives.

good to see you around here again!

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:
alpha femme
Preferred member

Postby Lauren » December 18th, 2006, 12:59 pm

Well, you didn't mention me in your post, but, alas, I shall tuck my bruised ego aside and welcome ya back anyway! You were missed, and I totally think starting pre-holiday is a great way to go! What better gift to give to yourself than the gift of getting thin? (and really, if that were able to be wrapped up with a bow, i think we'd all have requested it years ago!)

Kick some ass, girl, and make it happen.

Lauren
Lauren
Preferred Member - #170 Club

Postby kmr » December 18th, 2006, 1:14 pm

i always say cookies are my crack. of course, cookies are also the reason my crack is so big. hmmm... there's something to think about.

Alex.......Boy did I miss your wicked sense of humor! I love it. You still know how to "crack" me up! :roflmao: I just seen your new avatar and DAM* do you look good!!!! WHOA! :yourock:

Kanani.......I'm glad to be back. It feels like I never left with the warm "welcome back" I got from you guys. We will do this! :hug:

Mike..............Thanks for the tip. I did get a coupon. :D

Lauren...............Helloooooo! :wave: I can't wait to see your "after" pics!!! You are a true inspiration! Thank you so much for the "welcome back." It feels so good to be back. Now I have to put in the hard work and make it happen!

Happy Holidays to everyone! :christmasbar:

P.S.......I noticed when I checked on another M.F. site that the prices went up. Right before Christmas too! :roll:
kmr
Preferred member

Hi

Postby dede4wd » December 18th, 2006, 2:08 pm

Hiya!

Glad you checked in. I don't know about starting a week before Christmas, but I DID re-start 3 days before Thanksgiving! It is possible and I really appreciated the detox so I know what you're talking about!

Glad to see you back!

DeDe
dede4wd

Postby Serendipity » December 18th, 2006, 2:15 pm

Hi KMR, missed u 2.

There's no law that says you have to stay away from this forum if you aren't on Medifast. So post away, we won't tell anyone. :mrgreen:

My after pics are coming. I've just been so busy with the holdiays. This weekend or shortly after, though.
jo
276/135 since December 1, 2006
"Grandma, how did you make yourself so little?", My grandson, Jake
Serendipity
Preferred Member - #140 Club

Postby bikipatra » December 18th, 2006, 2:50 pm

Welcome back to someone who doesn't know you but hopes to know you well! I started the day BEFORE Thanksgiving and started off swimmingly. Been a little rocky since then but things seem to be smoothing out...well, sorta. Anyway, WELCOME!
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Lauren » December 18th, 2006, 3:45 pm

I always seem to be riding the coat tails of Jo, but I don't think she minds (right??)...so, just like Jo, I will have some after pics coming soon, but it may be after I return from vacation - Aruba, baby!

You're going to do great!

Lauren
Lauren

Hi

Postby dede4wd » December 18th, 2006, 5:09 pm

There's no law that says you have to stay away from this forum if you aren't on Medifast. So post away, we won't tell anyone.

Exactly!

DeDe
dede4wd

Postby Serendipity » December 18th, 2006, 8:21 pm

Lauren wrote:I always seem to be riding the coat tails of Jo, but I don't think she minds (right??)...

Lauren

Great minds.......... :mrgreen: Don't mind a bit, Lauren.
jo
276/135 since December 1, 2006
"Grandma, how did you make yourself so little?", My grandson, Jake
Serendipity

Postby Sojourner » December 18th, 2006, 8:55 pm

Serendipity wrote:There's no law that says you have to stay away from this forum if you aren't on Medifast.

Lauren wrote:Kick some ass, girl, and make it happen.

KMR!!!
Wow, I've really missed you! I was gone for a while ('puter probs) and when I came back you were gone :cry: and I was sad. But now you're back and I am happy :D !!

Totally agree with what Jo and Lauren both said, but then what's new? I always agree with those two, uh...yeah...'cuz they ROCK! And so do you! I'm glad you're back!

P.S. Lauren, I so love what you said that it's my new mantra!! KSAGAMIH !!
~*~*~*Sojourner*~*~*~

Shake it gone, babeee!!!
Sojourner
Preferred member

KMR Hey we are in this together and yes we all goof

Postby marge » December 31st, 2006, 1:31 pm

HI I missed your positive and cheerful feedbacks for a while and I know we are going to see you return soon. Yes I have also been off the wagon the whole month of Dec. but I am not killing myself over it...I know that the program with all the online suppport works and I will be startin g back in a few days...I have all my supplies ready but in the meantime I am enjoying my family and holidays...PLease come back KMR I missed you like a lot of other people...Let us all commit on a certain day in January to start again.

love

marge :goteam: :goteam: :goteam: :goteam: :christmasbar: :aarggh: :aarggh: :aarggh: :aarggh: :aarggh: :bouncieball: :bouncieball: :bouncieball: :bouncieball: :bouncieball: :bouncieball:
rejoined 1/16/2008
marge
Preferred member

Postby marge » December 31st, 2006, 2:32 pm

HAPPY AND HEALTHY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!

2007 watchout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!!!!!
rejoined 1/16/2008
marge
Preferred member

Return to Come on in.