Merry Christmas!

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Merry Christmas!

Postby Jeanette » December 25th, 2003, 6:39 am

I ate (lightly) at my in-laws last night, but am having some adverse effects from it (HUNGER!) I have two more days worth of holiday visits-I think I will abstain from eating either place.

Terry & Nancy, you are in my prayers (as is your dad and mom!)
Jeanette :star:
(340) 325/300/180
"Discipline is simply choosing between what you want now and what you want the most."--Unknown
PROGRESS, not PERFECTION
Jeanette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Hunger

Postby Nancy » January 7th, 2004, 11:33 pm

Hi, Jeanette ~

You are a STAR! :star: I thank you for praying for my family. CHRISTmas Day was a bit scary for us - my Daddy went to the hospital at 3:30 AM from the nursing home via ambulance as he had congestive heart failure. They kept him four days and he is back to the nursing home. He is slowly getting better and I attribute his recovery to the good Lord and the fact that He must have heard your prayers and those of many people around the world. Thank you all so much!

My Daddy has always taken great care of himself - even though he is 80 years old, he has maintained a healthy diet and an appropriate weight, worked out daily and other than an occasional cigar, has done all the right things and yet he had a heart attack.

About that hunger issue…when we go back to eating a bit more than we have been eating on the weight loss plan, several things happen. We may go out of ketosis which leads to an awareness of hunger and also the psychological effect of food – we focus more on food. The smell of it, the different texture of a variety of new-again foods on our tongue and in our mouth, the tastes, etc.

Jeanette, you’ll get through the days of hunger. You’ve already learned that it is better to just go for your goal. We’ll see you reach your goal and we’ll rejoice with you!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Return to Weight Loss