Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays

Postby partly cloudy » December 20th, 2005, 9:33 pm

Hey Out There!

I am not yet a Medifaster, :? but I look into your chatter postings ever so often. Sounds like there are lots of success stories out there and lots of working towards your goal stories too. I just want to say I admire you for sticking to it as the holidays are upon us. I am considering giving this diet plan a try in the New Year.
Sincerely,
Partly Cloudy
partly cloudy

Postby big ron » December 20th, 2005, 9:46 pm

The plan works if you work the plan. I have been on many programs nutisystem etc and this is by far the easiest and fastest. We are here to support you if you try. Good luck :wave:
Restart 9-10-2007
big ron
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Thanks for response

Postby partly cloudy » December 29th, 2005, 8:12 pm

I believe I'll call and talk to Nancy or someone tomorrow. Plan to place an order then start in January. Trying to get the candy and goodies out of the house, or at least get the kids to keep it in their rooms.

Partly Cloudy
partly cloudy
First Post

Postby Hyperion » December 30th, 2005, 6:27 am

Hi partly cloudy,

The resolution of trying a new plan for losing weight is always a tough decision to make; it's even more true when we lose count of failures with other diets.

However, should you decide to try Medifast, try it for 30 days with no cheating, 2 litres of water a day and regular meal spacing. This program will work if you give it a chance, and passed the first week, it's really easy to follow.

Best of luck with MediFast, and see you around posting! :D
264/150
Began: 2005-11-03
Finished: Never

Went to 150, then began gym to build some muscle; currently 173.8! (Need to cut some fat)

<b>Discipline is the art of choosing between what you want now, and what you want the most.</b>
Hyperion
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Return to Come on in.