Medifast commercial

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Medifast commercial

Postby Serendipity » March 10th, 2007, 4:11 am

Hey! I just saw the Medifast commercial and guess what?! One of the "stars" is from my home town.....wooo hooo. I don't know her, but I do know her parents. She was also in People Magazine a year ago.

Cool! :mrgreen:
jo
276/135 since December 1, 2006
"Grandma, how did you make yourself so little?", My grandson, Jake
Serendipity
Preferred Member - #140 Club

Postby pinkbugs471 » March 10th, 2007, 4:36 am

You should be in an ad on tv..... Was it on a local channel, cabel,on network? I have been watching but have not seen one yet.
Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire

231/168/140
pinkbugs471
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Mike » March 10th, 2007, 11:36 am

We've been waiting too. I'm sick and tired of seeing the Nutrisystem commercials everywhere. Where is my :cheermed: ?
:mrgreen:
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby bikipatra » March 10th, 2007, 4:51 pm

I want a Joleen comercial. Let's start a letter writing campaign!
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Serendipity » March 12th, 2007, 4:06 am

bikipatra wrote:I want a Joleen comercial. Let's start a letter writing campaign!

I'm too shy, hehe. :mrgreen:
jo
276/135 since December 1, 2006
"Grandma, how did you make yourself so little?", My grandson, Jake
Serendipity

Postby Nancy » March 12th, 2007, 11:14 am

There is a new Take Shape For Life Testimonial Contest and everyone ought to send in a testimony!

When you begin or continue your weight loss journey with Take Shape For Life and submit a success story, your story could land you a $1000.00 shopping spree, a makeover, and an all-expense paid trip to a professional photo shoot in Maryland!

You may also appear on the Take Shape For Life website and in program materials and maybe even in an upcoming Medifast ad!

In addition, you’ll be wined and dined by Leo V. Williams, Chairman of the Board and Dr. Wayne S. Andersen, co-founder of Take Shape For Life during your stay!

To qualify, simply begin or continue your program and take a good digital “Before” picture of yourself.

Once you reach your weight loss goal, take a digital “After” picture and send it to TSFL along with your success story*.

Submit your entry online to marketing at tsfl dot com or via mail (see below).

* SPECIAL NOTE: A Success Story Form must be used when submitting your story.

This form asks you the questions so you don’t have to write a story from scratch.

Submit your entry online to marketing at tsfl dot com or via snail mail.

In early June, TSFL will select several winners to join them in the Baltimore area for a shopping spree with a fashion consultant; a makeover, including hair and make-up; and a professional photo shoot. The winners will also enjoy dinner with the TSFL leadership.

Here are the details:

Who: You…anyone on the Take Shape For Life Program in the process of achieving optimal health!

What: Take a good digital “Before” picture of yourself and begin or continue your program. Then send your success story using the TSFL form.

Where: Anywhere in the United States!

When: the contest runs officially from March 1st through May 31st , 2007

Why: Because WE LOVE YOU! We want to showcase all of the amazing stories that are out there, from weight loss, to health benefits, to people truly achieving optimal health.

How: Submit your entries online to marketing at tsfl dot com or send them to Gretchen Dolan, Take Shape For Life, 11444 Cronhill Drive, Owings Mills, MD 21117

Go for it!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Return to Weight Loss