Hi Maggie

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Hi Maggie

Postby star85 » January 29th, 2004, 8:04 am

Maggie,
Hope everything is going well. I usually would weigh-in this morning, but I'm going to hold off and change my "weigh-in" day to every Sunday. I love your Sunday morning "Roll Call" and find it more incentive to have that day as my "weigh-in" day. Thanks! Will post to ya Sunday morning!

Kelyn
star85
Trusted Member - #20 Club

Postby finalstraw » January 29th, 2004, 10:26 am

I agree with Star, I also have gotten to where I look forward to Sundays so I can pat myself on the back and say 'YES, still losing'. :D

Thanks Maggie for your motivation and cheerfulness all over this board. :D :D :D :D
Stephanie

Rom 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes:

1st goal - 199 (I will change when I have met it)
Started 1/18/04 at 284
Currently 251.9
finalstraw
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby Maggie » January 29th, 2004, 1:50 pm

Thanks girls.......Somehow you knew that I needed a "pick me up" today. I enjoy seeing how great everyone is doing. I started the roll call when we had only 4 or 5 regular members posting, to encourage those who were only reading to come on in and join us. It worked!!! Or something did. We have so many now, I lose track of who's who. That makes a roll call post even more important. Again, thanks girls. You made my day. Maggie :goteam:
Maggie
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Return to The Weight Room