Maggie and Lois

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Maggie and Lois

Postby susan » February 26th, 2004, 4:02 pm

where are Meggie and lois ?
lois and Maggie I miss you where are you. there are so many new people I feel like I have been left out in the rain.
susan
susan
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Here I am Susan

Postby Maggie » February 26th, 2004, 10:28 pm

I am still alive and well. Thanks for missing me. I've been reading every day but just don't have the time to post. I will try to post more often. My weight loss has slowed and I do get a little discouraged. This plan requires a lot of mental concentration. There is a lot going on in my life right now and it is hard to drink all the water and have the shakes on time. My husband and I both have some medical problems and sometimes it is hard to maintain the self control that I need. But my goal has not changed so I will keep shaking. Maggie
Maggie
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Nancy » February 27th, 2004, 1:38 am

Whew! Glad to hear from you and to know that you are alive and reasonably well!

Susan, you are NOT gonna be left out in the rain, Little Darlin'!!

Maggie Girl ~ we send you our best :rose: and know from experience that there are some very rough spots in the road of life.

We have learned that we are facing those difficult road hazards better now that we have been using Medifast. We have learned to not run to the refer the moment we feel stressed out. Sometimes the journey is long and rougher than we anticipated but we are making much better food choices and learning how to off-load our stress instead of loading up our fork.

We are not perfect and do not always make the perfect choice but we have found that food does not satisfy our deep soul needs nor does food hold us in the palm of its hand. It's been a journey! The people of the Make Me Thinner Forum are here for you! :heart:

Keep peekin' in on the Forum, lurk, post, share and survive! :cleader:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Maggie and Nancy,

Postby susan » February 28th, 2004, 2:37 pm

hi Maggie and Nancy.
glad to hear from you both Maggie hang in there and keep shaking .I am praying for you so just keep in going. Nancy thank you I get ddiscouraged sometimes but lost 2# this week so that makes me feel better.I have now lost 50# as of 2/28/04 and I am still shaving the # off I will make it to goal what ever that is I may back it up some I dont want to be bone and skin ever one thinks I am looking good but I still want to lose more so when I look like I want to look I will go on maintaince and not before.
Susan
susan
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Nancy » February 29th, 2004, 12:45 am

:cheers: Woo Hoo, Susan! :cheers:

50 pounds is gone forever!

You are doing the right thing - go all the way to your goal before you begin transition. Goal first, then begin the transition and maintenance phases. :cleader: You are so awesome, Girl! :cleader:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Return to Weight Loss