I love love LOVE Medifast!!!!

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

I love love LOVE Medifast!!!!

Postby WhoDey » December 1st, 2006, 6:54 am

Ok, hopefully this will encourage someone out there, I don't post often but I do read and I know what a struggle that it is for so many of us to lose the weight. I have tried many diets and failed at so many of them.

I started Medifast on October 1st, I have not cheated (even on Thanksgiving!) and I am thrilled with my results so far! I have lost 43 pounds! When I woke up this morning and weighed I was SHOCKED, I almost had to call someone to pick me up OFF THE FLOOR when my scale read that I had finally crossed below 220! I was thrilled when I HIT the 220's and now I have left the 220's behind! I haven't been below 220 in several years! The closest I have come was about 225 before my now 5 year old daughter was born!

I know everyone loses weight at a different rate so it is easy to get caught up in the numbers game...I am guilty of this as well but I just want to say if you stick with this and be faithful IT WORKS!

For anyone who wants to know I am doing the 5 and 1 plan, I do walk as exercise, not anything strenuous.....I don't do any of the bars....not a huge fan of anything other than the shakes so that is what I do.

Thank you Medifast for giving me my life back! I know I still have a long way to go but it keeps me motivated! I could never thank everyone enough for sharing their stories of success, that is what keeps me motivated as well. :cleader: Go Medifast!!!!!!
~Amy~
Start Date: October 1, 2006

WhoDey
Regular Member - #70 Club

Postby Karli » December 1st, 2006, 7:07 am

Wow, thanks for sharing, Who !! You have had such great success and it's quite helpful to have a more defined idea of what it is exactly that you are doing, personally.

You are nearly half way there and in such a quick time !! Congratulations !

Karli
Karli
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Hi

Postby dede4wd » December 1st, 2006, 11:00 am

You have had such great success and it's quite helpful to have a more defined idea of what it is exactly that you are doing, personally.

You are nearly half way there and in such a quick time !! Congratulations !

Yup, what she said!

DeDe
dede4wd

Postby hulagirlfromhawaii » December 1st, 2006, 11:20 am

Cogratulations on your success so far!! I love your enthusiasm and excitement about MF. It truly is a Godsend. Keep up your great work and I'm looking forward to your posts and seeing your progress!

Keep Shakin'!! : :goteam:
Kanani

165/146.5/125
hulagirlfromhawaii
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby casma500 » December 1st, 2006, 12:10 pm

WOW!!! WOOOOT WOOOOOOOOOT!!!! :bouncie::bouncie::bouncie::bouncie:

So glad you are letting us know about your awesome success!! That is what most of us (I think) come to the forum for -- to be reminded this program DOES work!

I'm having a rough week after cheating thanksgiving week, and really need to hear this. I am NOT a fan really of the shakes, but may have to do without my bars next week, depending on what happens Sunday. Do you use the RTD shakes? Or do you mix them yourself?

Thanks!
~ Be Yourself -- Everyone Else is Already Taken ~
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby JuliaMejia » December 4th, 2006, 1:29 am

WTG WhoDey! Im so glad you have so much willpower and the MF is working so wonderfully! 220 is my number too, I had weighed 220 after my twins 11 years ago and last time I was on MF got to 221...ALMOST! Im starting again when I get my shipment! It's so exciting to hear about your loss! Congratulations!
May 1st 2006...Highest Weight 265...

Started Medifast December 8th, 06 Weight = 236.8 :(

JuliaMejia
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Postby WhoDey » December 5th, 2006, 8:24 am

casma500 wrote:WOW!!! WOOOOT WOOOOOOOOOT!!!! :bouncie::bouncie::bouncie::bouncie:

So glad you are letting us know about your awesome success!! That is what most of us (I think) come to the forum for -- to be reminded this program DOES work!

I'm having a rough week after cheating thanksgiving week, and really need to hear this. I am NOT a fan really of the shakes, but may have to do without my bars next week, depending on what happens Sunday. Do you use the RTD shakes? Or do you mix them yourself?

Thanks!

Sorry it took so long to write back :oops: . I don't use the RTD shakes but have never tried them. I actually bought 2 of the Magic Bullet Blenders and one is at work and one is here at home with me so I can keep it up at work too without the hassle of dragging my one from home. They have been a godsend!

I'm not a huge fan of the bars which is why I don't use them, not because I am so strict or anything like that, the shakes are just really what I like.

Thanks for all the messages! I need to get on here more often...I LOVE Medifast. I guess I could figure out how to post pictures couldn't I? LOL....

Amy
~Amy~

WhoDey

WOW!!

Postby LadyT » December 5th, 2006, 10:03 am

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats on your tremendous success!!! :bravo:
You are so inspiring and I look forward to your continued success - keep up the great work!
Tracey
Start Date: 4/20/06
Back on MF: 11/13/06
236.2/205/135
5"4" - age: 35

Going for a "Winter Onederland"

LadyT
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby Lucy » December 8th, 2006, 3:18 pm

Awesome thank you...I hope you receive the I have fallen and can't get up cause the scale done shocked me action often! Just think what you will think at 199??????????????????
Discipline is the art of choosing between what you want now, and what you want the most.
Lucy
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby WhoDey » December 11th, 2006, 10:31 pm

Lucy wrote:Awesome thank you...I hope you receive the I have fallen and can't get up cause the scale done shocked me action often! Just think what you will think at 199??????????????????

Oh yeah...it will be the whole "fallen and I can't get up" deal when I finally cross into Onderland.

I'm still in relative shock over the fact that I LOVE Medifast. So many failed diets in my lifetime, I'd lose then I would gain almost all of it back. At my heighest weight I was 295 and here I am at 215 (hopefully less tomorrow) and I can't believe it. I NEVER thought I would be here and only 16 pounds to go until Onderland.

Still trucking along :D. Thanks guys for the encouragement!
~Amy~

WhoDey

Whodey

Postby dede4wd » December 12th, 2006, 12:14 am

Hey,
You're nearing the 1/2 way point too! Another milestone! I'm so happy for you! Your attitude is contagious (in a good way!)

DeDe
dede4wd

Postby sheri1103 » December 16th, 2006, 11:19 am

Wow!! Just read through the posts. Amy, you are totaly awesome!!!
There is a lot of strength and encouragement in your words. Keep 'em comin', it helps keep me goin'

kudos to you!
Sheri B
"One day at a time and one pound at a time"
sheri1103
Trusted Member - #40 Club

Postby bikipatra » December 16th, 2006, 11:54 am

I walk as my exercise too! Congrats on your commitment and character!
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby WhoDey » December 24th, 2006, 8:50 am

bikipatra wrote:I walk as my exercise too! Congrats on your commitment and character!

After the first of the year I am going to start adding some sort of weight lifting...not much but just some to help me tone up, I am going to have loose skin and I want to tighten as much as I can. Hopefully that will help some!

Thanks guys....I am still trucking along, I am only 6 pounds away from crossing into Onederland and I have gone from a size 28 (lane bryant) to a 16 now! I just keep buying one pair of jeans because I am only in then for a couple of weeks then I have to get rid of them because they are to big. I am thrilled, simply thrilled! I couldn't have done it without reading through all the encouraging posts here...I figured I would fail AGAIN but this time I have my eye on the prize and going after it. I was tired of being fat, I was tired of being tired, I am to young to be this way! I was tired of not being able to do things with my 5 year old that other mom's are able to do.

The biggest thing I am looking forward to (besides looking HOT) is to go to Kings Island with my daughter this summer and being able to RIDE the RIDES with her comfortably, without someone looking at me and wondering if I am going to fit. To be able to ride a rollercoaster and able to buckle the belt...WOW, I haven't done that for YEARS!

It is funny how you attitude about yourself can change with weight loss. I am dating FINALLY and I actually am more confident about myself! I know I have weight still to lose but I am much more sure of myself and happy with myself now. I can wear more form fitted clothing and strut my stuff ;). Heck, I can now cross my legs again without having to struggle (and you should see how many times a day I cross my legs...LOL). I can feel bones that I haven't felt in almost 10 years! My face....holy cow I didn't realize how fat and bloated my face was until someone took a picture of it the other week and I could see the HUGE difference (I need to send my pictures into the Studio don't I?).

I am soooooo much more happy right now. I thought I was happy before but now I am truly happy and proud of myself. The looks from people who I haven't seen in a long time are the most telling, shock is more like it.

I know I have rambled this morning but I want to encourage ANYONE who is struggling..if you work Medifast it will work for you! Seriously there is NOTHING that tastes as good as thin feels, that is the truth and while I am still far from thin...I am so much closer than I was and I can actually TASTE it now ;). Crossing into Onederland will be HUGE for me!

Good luck everyone! Keep up the good work!
~Amy~

WhoDey

Return to Come on in.