I LOVE KNITTING AND MEDIFAST!

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

I LOVE KNITTING AND MEDIFAST!

Postby THINKnTHIN » November 27th, 2006, 4:55 am

Just had to post this morning....26lbs gone as of today! Knitting at night to help keep me away from nibbles is definitely paying benefits :)

I am so thrilled to check in and see how GREAT everyone is doing! I AM IN AWE of you ladies! For the first time, this morning, I am SURE I will make it. The past 4 weeks has only brought 7 lbs of weight loss and it has been hard, but probably a journey I had to go through to teach me that I need this program and it is my new lifestyle.

One hard, weird thing is that no one has really mentioned my loss. I guess I have lost and gained before so no one wants to mention it? I really wish for a few positive comments because it does help. Oh well! I know I fell loads better and am now able to get into clothes that have been in the closet for years.
THINKnTHIN
Trusted Member - #30 Club

Postby Serendipity » November 27th, 2006, 5:46 am

Hey! I love Medifast and knitting, too!

You'd better start knitting a size small sweater, cuz you're gonna need it soon.
jo
276/135 since December 1, 2006
"Grandma, how did you make yourself so little?", My grandson, Jake
Serendipity
Preferred Member - #140 Club

Hi

Postby dede4wd » November 27th, 2006, 12:27 pm

I wish I could knit! I can crochet a little, but I doubt I have the patience for knitting. Hats off to you two!

I agree with Jo. Start knitting now for a smaller size! People didn't comment on my losses for the longest time when I was losing because I'd done 20-30lbs before. They sure started commenting when I started gaining again though! Those compliments will come flooding in for you ASAP in the real world! And you ALWAYS have my compliments here!

DeDe
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Lauren » November 27th, 2006, 1:50 pm

Wow, ThinknThin, what's different about you? My god, you are looking really good, is it a new haircut, new sweater? Wait, wait, did you start wearing contacts?

Hmm, I can't seem to put my finger on it, but something about you just looks different. Different good, of course, well rested, well, just really well! You know, it looks like you've lost weight - but is that wrong for me to say? I hope you're not offended. I mean, you always look beautiful, but you look especially radiant right now. Whatever it is, keep it up, it's doing wonders for you!

Consider yourself complimented. More coming soon to a theater near you.

Lauren :-)
Lauren
Preferred Member - #170 Club
Preferred Member - #170 Club

Postby THINKnTHIN » November 27th, 2006, 6:04 pm

You are cracking me up! I will take me stage bow now.......no need to throw the roses just yet! :) THANK YOU!

No knitting tonight, I decided to clean the car. One of my very vain goals (other than health and well being) was to look like I belong in my car. You see I am a closet motorhead also. I love my Mustang and it gets a lot of compliments, however, many days I feel disappointment in the male species when I am actually the blonde that gets out of it! SO....given my recent success with medifast, I am prepping to car to look 100% perfect! :) In case I totally have not lost you at this point, I listened to Prince while I was cleaning the car (being a closet Prince fan is another one of my guilty secrets). Great to run to Jo!!!

So I am a weird motor head loving funky music gardening knitting less chubby female and LOVING it!

Have a great night everyone!
THINKnTHIN
Trusted Member - #30 Club

Postby Serendipity » November 27th, 2006, 6:18 pm

Hey, more we have in common. One of my reasons was to look like I belong in my BMW....and, yep, I'm a closet Prince fan!
jo
276/135 since December 1, 2006
"Grandma, how did you make yourself so little?", My grandson, Jake
Serendipity

Return to The Weight Room