looking for a houston buddy

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

looking for a houston buddy

Postby buterpecan » January 31st, 2004, 12:04 pm

hello everyone i have been on here several times before and its really great the response and all but i was wondering if there is someone in the houston area who would be interested in chatting with me on the phone from time to time about the program and what we r going thru and maybe to help keep each other motivated, to share our good stories and the ones that may be not so good. It doesnt have to be a person from houston, i said houston because it will be a local call for them but i am willing to call anywhere in the united states to chat, but i dont know if others r as willing to make long distance calls. So come one come all if u r interested let me know and i will get my number to u or u can get your number to me.
buterpecan

Houston

Postby TamiL » February 1st, 2004, 7:39 am

Hey..boy do I wish I was in Houston today!! my Football team (patriots) are playing in the superbowl!! GO PATS!! anyways...I am always up for chatting and would like to have a buddy to chat with about the program and to help motivate each other...I live in massachusetts..kind of far and off an hour or two!! I have not yet started the program..IM anxiously awaiting my shakes..I pray they come tommorrow!! but if you ever want to chat or just even email..instant message..whatever, I would like that! you can email me on my email listed below..give me your phone number and Ill write back with mine!! support is always a good thing, never can have too much of that!! Lord knows when I start this...I will be needing all the help I can get!! :)

TamiL
ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU BELEIVE!!!

Medifast RESTART 13 March 09
150/my goal weight is 130
TamiL
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Return to Come on in.