Looking for advice/tips...Strange day ahead of me tomorrow!

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Looking for advice/tips...Strange day ahead of me tomorrow!

Postby cydj21 » January 27th, 2006, 4:32 pm

Hello all! :D Tomorrow is day 14 for me. I cannot believe how quickly time is passing and how easily Medifast has become my new way of life.

My question is this....
Tomorrow I will probably wake up around 9. I love getting that chance to sleep in on the weekends! The weird part starts at 9:00 P.M. when I go to work....and won't be home until around 6:00 A.M. on Sunday. I typically eat my lean/green around 8, so I am debating bumping it back to about 8:30 P.M. I could then have my final shake somewhere around 11:00 P.M.

And then what? :nutz: At what point is it Sunday? :uhuh: I plan to take a long nap tomorrow afternoon to help me get through the night, but I know I will probably sleep from about 6:00 A.M. on Sunday until at least noon. I made a big batch of sugar free JellO, and cut up a bunch of celery to take with me, and I will have the ability to eat whenever I need to, I just don't how to tackle this because it is a one day fluke in my schedule. Monday life will be back to normal.

So basically....I am looking for ideas/tips on how to space supplements/snacks over the 9 hours or so to avoid hunger, fatigue, and most importantly BINGING! I have not cheated in 13 days and I sure as heck will not start tomorrow!:lightbeam: But then, I also don't want to have too many Medifast products and slow up my weight loss...

I do know though...if I get hungry and everyone else is munching on junk food (and I already know there will be a lot of junk food around), I am much more vulerable to slip up. I am looking to avoid that completely and go into the evening/morning well prepared, and with a dedicated plan to help me succeed. :mrgreen: Your thoughts, advice, tips and suggestions are very much appreciated!
Cyd
Highest Weight - 271lbs in 2006
cydj21
Preferred Member - 90# Club

Postby cydj21 » January 28th, 2006, 1:26 pm

Not one idea? :(
Cyd
cydj21

Postby Unca_Tim » January 28th, 2006, 1:49 pm

Hi Cyd,
I would just continue on a 3 hour schedule during your waking hours.
It's more important that we keep our bods constantly fueled during waking hours, than how many meals we have.

This would also pertain to people on swing shifts that change hours regularly.

Fit your lean/green in anytime that it's convenient for you.
This answer your question?
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby cydj21 » January 29th, 2006, 3:52 am

Thanks, Unca.
It's 6:00 A.M. now and I just got home...I kept with my three hour schedule and made it through the night without eating any of the pizza, pancakes, cookies, chips, or soda that was around.

Feeling good about that. :D Now I'm going to get me a little sleep...
Cyd
cydj21

Postby falisamarie » January 29th, 2006, 5:59 am

Way to go cydj!! I used to work some really strange hours at a local ER and I know it can be tough to make the whole night without cheating!!

Lisa :rose:
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Return to Weight Loss