:lol: Day 6 and going strong!!

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

:lol: Day 6 and going strong!!

Postby female1978 » January 16th, 2004, 9:32 pm

Tomorrow will end my first week on the full fast and I actually feel great! Because I've decided to weigh-in only once a month, I don't know how much weight I've actually lost, however, I can totally tell that I have indeed lost a few pounds!

I started at about 295. And although I've always been overweight since a young child, I don't lead a sedentary life in the least bit. I've been fortunate that the only medical condition associated with my obsesity include slightly high cholesterol (217) and depression.

I am very encouraged to begin the program and look forward to my future success. I know the road will not be easy but I'm ready for the challenge. Luckily, I live alone and have removed all evil food products from my home. All that remains in my cupboards: Medifast, tea and splenda. In the fridge: Water and diet pepsi.

I'm grateful for this forum and looking forward to give and get lots of support!
Female1978

Los Angeles, CA

01/10/03
291/?/170
female1978

Postby Maggie » January 17th, 2004, 7:07 am

Hi new friend......Welcome to the forum. You are doing great. This forum is a lot of fun and very motivating. Good luck on trying to wait a month to weigh. You have more power than I do. I just have to know. Come here often and get to know us. We'll be here when you need us. Maggie
Maggie
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Unca_Tim » January 17th, 2004, 10:34 am

Hi Female and welcome,
Sounds like you're doing fantastic. I think you've found the perfect answer for the two medical probs you described.
Enjoy the forum and keep us posted,
:)
Unca
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby finalstraw » January 17th, 2004, 1:50 pm

I start tomorrow and will be following your post as well. Welcome and congrats on making it this far. From what I understand everyday will be another congrats.
Stephanie

Rom 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes:

1st goal - 199 (I will change when I have met it)
Started 1/18/04 at 284
Currently 251.9
finalstraw
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Hello Friend,

Postby Bseaton » January 18th, 2004, 11:55 am

Glad to see your progress just keep it coming it sounds like we started about the same. I started on Jan 1 with the full fast and i have only done the shakes and water nothing else because i did not want to temp myself and end up giving in. I am currently on Day 18 and i feel really good. I have lost several inches in my waist and friends are starting to tell me i have lost weight in my face (Not exactly where i had planned on losing the weight but losing is losing). We had to move some furniture around this weekend and i can tell i just do not have the strength i used to but as long as i do not do anything that hard i am fine. When i started my Bloodpressure was high and so was my Cholesterol and like you i am only weighing once a month. I went to the doctor before i started and have appointments planned every month at the end to get weighed and checked out. Keep in touch and stay strong me and you both can do this. :lol:
Barry Seaton

1/01/04
247/210/170
Bseaton
Regular Member - #30 Club

Thanks for the encouragement!

Postby female1978 » January 18th, 2004, 12:18 pm

Everyone here seems really nice. So great to have a support group! Thanks a lot :D
Female1978

Los Angeles, CA

01/10/03
291/?/170
female1978

Postby Nancy » January 19th, 2004, 11:44 pm

Dear Female 1978 and Barry ~

I am so glad that you two are posting to our forum now. It will be great to read of your progress.

Barry, you mentioned that folks had noticed your weight loss in your face. Actually, that is a very common observation. We tend to put on weight from the bottom up and lose it from the top down. :roll: Sometimes people think we’ve gotten a hair cut or changed our hair style when in fact; we’ve changed our eating habits.

Like many people who post to our Forum, I didn’t tell anyone at my work place that I was on a weight loss plan and didn’t even tell my parents or brother until they saw me. It was really a good feeling to hear their comments. :o

I don’t know how you do it, weighing but once a month. I know, I know, I AM anal…I weighed every ten minutes! Hah!

I still weigh every day – not twice a day but once a day. I was really obsessed with seeing that little needle go down on the scale every day.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Return to Weight Loss