10 days and going strong!!

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

10 days and going strong!!

Postby TamiL » December 23rd, 2005, 3:01 pm

Howdy to all!!

well..its day 10...and Im going strong. My injury is healing and its getting easier to move...which is good!! I go back to work on christmas day...and KNOW I will avoid all temptation...in just these last 10 days...I feel so much better on medifast! Im telling you all..this stuff is magic!!

I created the christmas challenge..and I hope you all will reach your goals...as for me..I wont be there on christmas cuz I fell off the train to thinville a while...but the important thing is that I got back on....and Im going strong! :) I havent weighed myself yet..and I wont for a while, I will go by the way my uniform fits me on sunday...and I have a feeling it will be a little looser!! I let the scale rule my success too much....so I know right now if I got on...the number I may see would discourage me...so Ill wait!! I really like going by how my clothes feel!!

I didnt make it to my goal weight by christmas..cuz of my goofing up and straying...but by sunday...my present to myself will be 12 days of clean medifast!! and thats the best gift!! starting off the new year right!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday....and a great start to the new year to come....were going to be a bunch of BIG LOOSERS in 2006!! :)

Tami ;)
ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU BELEIVE!!!

Medifast RESTART 13 March 09
150/my goal weight is 130
TamiL
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Good for you

Postby Jan » December 23rd, 2005, 9:12 pm

Hi Tami.,
Good for you I'm happy to hear you climbed back on the train.!!
Ten days of progress Whoo Hoo!! I think it is a good idea to stay off the old scale for a while. It can be discouraging and doesn't even always reflect the true picture!! Sometimes fluid weight bounces us up a bit. I'm sure the clothes are going to be getting bigger and bigger. We will all keep watching for you and the great progress you are going to be making. You are right MF is "magic stuff" :D
jan
Jan
Preferred member

Postby mama2benandrachel » December 24th, 2005, 6:55 am

HI Tamil! Good for you!!!!!! I've been off the train for a week now and I feel HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!! I start the day out terrific, and then I get home and between DH, the kids and the dog, I fall apart at the seams and start eating EVERYTHING in sight!!!!! I KNOW that I'm not getting my MF meals in on time, and I know that is a BIG part of this! The other part is I have lost CONTROL and I need to get my mindset back and my focus back!!!!!!!!! I have come too far and have too far to go to stop now!!!!! Plus, I've invested a TON of time AND money into this, and most importantly, I HAVE to get and STAY healthy for my family! I am THE breadwinner and they ALL depend on!!!!!! Please offer words of incouragement and kick me in the butt too!!!!!!!
Take care and God Bless,
Judy <><

1st MF start: 9/9/2005
1st restart: 10/16/2006
2nd restart: 9/9/2007

mama2benandrachel
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Regaining control

Postby Jan » December 24th, 2005, 10:15 am

Hi Judy,
Each on of us has times when our lives seem to be out of control. Of course we know they really aren't-- we just think so. God never climbs off His throne and is still watching. You are right we do lose our focus and tend to wander around bleating like lost sheep. But you know we eventually wander back or sometimes get yanked back :D ( Hmmm I guess it is our job to "yank" you back if you wander tooooo long :D ) This time of year does include much activity and it is hard to keep the schedule straight. You are absolutely right -- missing the meals has led to the eating of "everything" But, don't worry -- you understand the program, have been very successful, know what to do and Will do it. We can count on you!! You have just hit a little chuckhole on the road. Soon you'll be on your way again. (Plus remember what has gone in the tummy is in the tummy so no use moaning or beating yourself up about it -- just keep good control of your hand!! We all suffer from "hand to mouth disease" )
I'll be watching for you in the coming year and cheering for all those lost pounds.
jan
Jan
Preferred member

Return to The Weight Room