5 lbs lighter

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

5 lbs lighter

Postby ErikaEastwood » February 16th, 2004, 7:38 pm

I ordered my first case of medifast through TSFL and it came in Thursday morning, I was very anxious to get started. Well Im in my fifth day now and still going strong and into ketosis... First time I weighed was yesterday and to my amazement I had already lost 5 lbs. I love this stuff! Hope to be here a while till I lose what I need...30 more lbs to go!
ErikaEastwood
Regular Member - #30 Club

Postby finalstraw » February 17th, 2004, 6:47 am

Welcome and Congrats!

Glad to have ya here. :D
Stephanie

Rom 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes:

1st goal - 199 (I will change when I have met it)
Started 1/18/04 at 284
Currently 251.9
finalstraw
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Welcome Erika

Postby TamiL » February 17th, 2004, 6:59 am

Hello Erika and welcome to the forum...I see your profile that you are from Missouri? OH HOW I LOVE MISSOURI!! I was a military spouse and traveled alot...my best friend was stationed at Ft. Leavenworth, KS..and we used to go to this little itty bitty town in Missouri called WESTON!! I would live there if I could!! I love the midwest....I loved St. Louis...beautiful place!! anyhoo...today is my 2 week mark on Medifast..I am doing both plans..somedays when I find that I absolutley must eat something..I have a lean/green meal..but other than that..its all shakes or supplements!

the RTD shakes are great..quick and easy..but I also love putting the medifast packets into a blender with the recipes listed in the Lean Cuisine forum...they are GREAT!!!!

come here when you have questions..feeling WEAK or just need to know that we are all out here...for support!!

Tami
ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU BELEIVE!!!

Medifast RESTART 13 March 09
150/my goal weight is 130
TamiL
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Erika

Postby Maisie » February 17th, 2004, 6:59 am

Congrats on the five lbs.!

Maybe stick around after the thirty more. I think people will derive a lot from this forum while maintaining also. Isn't that so Mike?

Maisie
Maisie
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby Jeanette » February 17th, 2004, 7:13 am

Hi Erika! Congrats on your loss so far.

YES, we need people to stay around after they reach goal weight. For those of us still on the journey, it is a prize to keep our eyes on!

Welcome!
Jeanette :star:
(340) 325/300/180
"Discipline is simply choosing between what you want now and what you want the most."--Unknown
PROGRESS, not PERFECTION
Jeanette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby ErikaEastwood » February 17th, 2004, 8:18 am

Thanks, its been 2 days since I weighed. I dont have any scales at my house which is prob a good thing. When I go to my parents house and ride with them to church I weigh on my moms digitals. We got prayer meeting tonight so I will weigh again before we leave for that. I love to see the results on the scales but im mostly going on how my clothes feel also. Actually Ill only be hitting the scales twice a week so I dont think thats to bad of a obsession, what do you all think? thanks for everyones responses. I am a friendly person and I love friendly people!!
ErikaEastwood
Regular Member - #30 Club

Postby Unca_Tim » February 17th, 2004, 10:35 am

Hi Erika and welcome to the Forum,
Congrats on your success!!

Whatever is comfy for you on the scales is fine. Sometimes less can be better.

All the best,
Unca
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Return to The Weight Room