Ketann

1 Thread per registered User.

Hi

Postby dede4wd » July 6th, 2006, 11:15 pm

Good luck with the treadmill hunt!

Why is it so difficult for me to imagine myself thin? Because I never was thin?

I'm fighting this one ALL THE TIME! I look in the mirror washing my face and I STILL see the fatty staring back at me! I don't know when that goes away. I can't see myself thin, and I'm getting close to actually being there!

DeDe
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Ketann » July 10th, 2006, 3:51 pm

I had a NSV today. I mowed the dog's yard (1/2 an acre at minimum) and I wasn't exhausted, plus I finished it quicker than usual. Tomorrow, I mow around the house and Wed. "the hill". The hill is the most work because it also includes around the wooded area. I like the hill though because I have a lilac bush planted there. It is where my precious toy poodle Glitter is buried.
She passed away last summer at the age of 14, so we planted the lilac in her memory. As you can tell, I still miss her. A lot.

I ordered my new :treadjog: today. I'm so excited about that! I've been wanting one for a very long time. Hubby said I proved myself worthy after losing 65 pounds total (35 on MF). I won't get it for a couple of weeks, but I'll keep you posted. I decided I'm going to log my miles walked.

That's it today, hugs to all!
Ketann
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Congrats

Postby alohacate » July 10th, 2006, 3:59 pm

Congrats on your weight loss :D
Sorry about your dog :cry:
Height: 5'10 Age: 38 Start Date:6/24/06
51 pounds gone forever -I'm bringing sexy back
alohacate
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Previous