JustJeni

1 Thread per registered User.

JustJeni

Postby JustJeni » August 9th, 2006, 5:03 pm

Today is Day #1 for me. I had done MF in April and did real well & the weight came off quick. I have tried to re-start the program several times since April and wasn't successful. The main reason for me wanting to lose the weight is so that I can get pregnant at a healthy weight. Well today is almost over and I have done great. My head hurts really bad, but I have drank tons of water and stayed OP. I had DH take the scale away after I weighed in this morning. I will not wiegh in until Wednesday September 6th. I know that with MF I will see the inches go away. I will try to post each day. Thanks for the support!
♥♥Jeni♥♥
JustJeni
Preferred member

Postby JKSRN » August 9th, 2006, 6:31 pm

WELCOME BACK, Jeni!!! So good to see you back with us! You did well once, you will do it again! :D
Joan
JKSRN
Preferred member

Postby DogMa » August 9th, 2006, 7:28 pm

Jeni, welcome back!! I wondered where you'd gone off to.

Just keep that goal in mind, and you'll get there. If you feel like straying from the program, look at baby pictures! :)
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby JeepGirl » August 9th, 2006, 7:56 pm

Hi Jeni--Pleasure to meet ya! You know it works so I am sure you will get to goal in no time!!
JeepGirl
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Serendipity » August 9th, 2006, 8:01 pm

Hey Jeni! Welcome back. Your muffin tops will be shrinking in no time!
jo
276/135 since December 1, 2006
"Grandma, how did you make yourself so little?", My grandson, Jake
Serendipity
Preferred Member - #140 Club
Preferred Member - #140 Club

Postby Sojourner » August 9th, 2006, 9:04 pm

Hiya Jeni, pleased to make your acquaintance!
So, Day 1 is behind you--good job! Just a couple
more days and you'll be in the Zone...

Welcome!
~*~*~*Sojourner*~*~*~

Shake it gone, babeee!!!
Sojourner
Preferred member

Postby JustJeni » August 10th, 2006, 5:18 pm

Today is Day #2. I'm doing great as far as the food goes, but I can't function very well due to the head pounding! I try to nap when I get off work and can't. I just sit down and vegg all night long until bedtime. I have so many things to do and just don't want to do anything. I guess this is normal? My first time on medifast I didn't have any of these issues. I guess that is what I get for going off program. Anyway my Dh has the scale somewhere and I can't find it.......wish I could! Oh well September 6th will be here before I know it.

I love reading these journals.
♥♥Jeni♥♥
JustJeni
Preferred member

Postby JustJeni » August 10th, 2006, 5:19 pm

Oh what is a muffin top?
♥♥Jeni♥♥
JustJeni
Preferred member

Postby DogMa » August 10th, 2006, 6:09 pm

The thing that sticks out over your waistband. Not to be confused with your cupcakes, which are a bit higher.
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa

Postby Jan » August 10th, 2006, 7:05 pm

Hi Jeni,
Don't worry that nasty headache won't last tooo much longer. Then you'll be off and parting with the pounds. I stayed off the scale for about a month or soo too. It was soooo much fun to get on and really see a good loss. You'll make it. :D
jan
Jan
Preferred member

Postby Elizabeth » August 10th, 2006, 7:11 pm

Jen, I went through that last week. Hang in there!! Maybe the scale is a good idea. That was the only thing that was good about last week for me. Those first few days are the worst. Its best to rest and not stress about anything if you can. Best wishes to you.
Elizabeth

Postby JeepGirl » August 10th, 2006, 8:17 pm

My first few days were like that but once I hit the 4th day all was well and I was ready to go!!

Give yourself a few mini-goals and a non-food reward for them.. I have found that helps me stay on track! Not to mention the Major Goal!!
JeepGirl

Postby Arklahoma » August 11th, 2006, 5:35 am

So glad to see you're back. Can't wait to start reading about your success stories :mrgreen:
Arklahoma

Postby JustJeni » August 11th, 2006, 7:26 pm

Today is Day #3. WOW ladies thanks for the support! Oh and the muffin top thing...... :lol: :lol: :lol: That was cute I had never heard that. I call it Chub Rock! :shock: I know that just sounds totally stupid, but I have called it that since high school.
Well I'm now done with the third day almost and the headache finally went away this afternoon. I was able to function like a normal person and finally get some laundry done before the weekend. Gosh it was nice. Well I remember why I like the plan the first time I tried it b/c it was so easy to stay on. I don't think about food as much as I did. I feel like I'm in control of what I eat now. I'm ready for the loss. I think I'm going to look on the scale tomorrow just to see how much I have lost. I might just wait until Sunday so that I can post it on the roll call.
The weekend is just ahead and I'm real excited about being able to sleep in a little. With the headache thing I haven't been sleeping well. I'll try to post this weekend. Also I will be posting pics again from my mini vacation last weekend. ;)
♥♥Jeni♥♥
JustJeni
Preferred member

Postby JustJeni » August 11th, 2006, 7:28 pm

Oh yeah I'm able to weigh b/c DH said he would let me peak......gosh I love him! :D He knows that weighing in the first few days will motivate me even more. YiPPiE!
♥♥Jeni♥♥
JustJeni
Preferred member

Next

Return to My Journal