just checkin' in...

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

just checkin' in...

Postby flamingogal3 » January 31st, 2006, 5:06 pm

Hi everybody!

I must be on a MF high! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Everyday gets better and better, feeling lighter and lighter. What an awesome feeling to be happy, with tummy satisfied and losing weight. I swear, I don't think any program has affected me this way :lol: :lol:

I'm on day 22, started exercising (and lovin' it), with weigh day approaching: Feb. 13. Looking sooooo forward to it.

One of my 90 year old residents (I am Administrator of an Assisted Living Community) commented to me today that "You are looking good. You are losing weight". Well, it made my day! And to think that her vision isn't really that great, so I must have made an impression! :mrgreen:

Keep it shakin' y'all. Wonderful things are headed our way. Man, oh man, I am excited about the spring...gonna proudly, and loudly, wear short shorts!! 8) ;)
flamingogal3

Postby Drama Queen » January 31st, 2006, 5:17 pm

Hey Flamingogal,

Way to go with that wonderful attitdue. Those extra pounds are fleeing in fear of the new and healthier you!! I feel the same way. Every day on MF gets better and better!!

Keep Shakin',
Drama Queen
Start Date 1/22/06
Age 53 / Height 5'9"

Drama Queen
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby falisamarie » January 31st, 2006, 5:33 pm

Flamingogal

I can not weight (haha) to see how much you lose!!!

Lisa :rose:

PS what part of FL are you in
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby flamingogal3 » January 31st, 2006, 6:58 pm

Lisa,

Actually I'm not in FL anymore. I was raised in Pensacola, went to UF in Gainesville for undergraduate work (GOOOOOOOO Gators!). I still have a very strong affection for the beach, the laid-back lifestyle of beachers, and of course, flamingos. Thus, the comment you can take the gal out of FLA, but not FLA out of the gal. For the last 22 years, I have been in bayou country, cajun land, Louisiana; and, I love it here too. Had to get used to swamps, mosquitoes, and alligators, though. But, the food here is toooooo delicious. These people really know how to cook! Somehow or another, I'm not missing it, now that I'm on the right track. :D Back to La., we're all still wondering how poor N.O. is going to make it. I know you all have read and heard about the devastation...horrible :cry: Not to get all political, but this great state seriously needs a new governor and N.O. a new mayor.
Louisiana has always been known for backward, crooked politics :roll: . I guess it's just one of the factors making this state so colorful.

Here's to us MFasters! :hi5: :hi5:

Oh, Nancy and Jan, have a perfectly wonderful time in San Diego. Maybe you should visit my in-laws? :lol: :lol:
flamingogal3

Postby falisamarie » January 31st, 2006, 7:51 pm

Flamingogal

LA has been in my families prayers for some time now and I feel for all of you that have had to weather such a horrible storm(literally and figuratively) I also agree that you guys really need some new leadership who is going to work to bring the people there together and rebuild such a beautiful place.

I can't believe you went to UF I am the biggest Gators Fan you could imagine!!!!

You are really doing well and I admire your determination and commitment.

Keep losin

Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie

Postby flamingogal3 » February 1st, 2006, 6:05 am

Hi Lisa,

Wow, I can't believe I connected with another Gator fan :D :D . I soooo enjoyed my years there (1977-1980)! Nothin' like a Gator!
When LSU plays the Gators, the LSU fans are not very forgiving of all my blue and orange wardrobe. Oh, well.

So, you must live in Florida, huh? I just looooove that state. I'll be going to Pensacola Beach in a couple weeks to visit a dear friend. Talk about another natural disaster...Pensacola and the beach still haven't returned to norm about Ivan. My mother and her neighbors still have blue tarps on their roofs. I tell you, I'm just sooooo tired of these hurricanes that keep gettin' closer to home. Hate to think about the upcoming season. Yikes!

Anyway, take care, keep the MFast faith. :yes: :yay: :whoohoo: :bow: :byebye:
flamingogal3

Postby mmob » February 1st, 2006, 7:30 am

Hey!! Go GATORS!!! I am a 'former' Gator - I went the UF for a year - pledged a sorrority and had too much fun! I ended up transferring to UCF to keep the 'fun' quota at a limit - which I did manage to do even while staying in the sorrority!! LOL - now that I'm a parent - boy do I understand why my parents were peeved at me!

Congrats on the weight loss too - and I can't wait to incorporate exercise - I think it might make a big difference for me!!

Cheers~!
Maria

Started MF 1/23/06 at 204.5lbs

Let the disappointments pass
Let the laughter fill your glass.....
mmob
Trusted Member - #30 Club

Postby falisamarie » February 1st, 2006, 10:56 am

Maria

Yeah having kids will surely open your eyes and help you understand your own parents better!!!! I live in the Orlando area so you went to college very close to me!!!!

Always great to have another GATOR here on the forum!!!

Keep shakin

Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie

Return to Weight Loss