Just beginning.

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Just beginning.

Postby Kasber » July 20th, 2005, 12:29 pm

Hello to all!

My mother and I are just now beginning the medifast diet. Curious to know of any tips to be successful in attaining our respecitve goals. Really looking forward to succeeding. My mother already has been on the diet for a week and lost 5lbs. I just started on Monday, and look forward to results. We have begun to stick very closely to the diet. What can we expect from here on. These first 3 days have been tough for me.
Kasber

Postby fatfree » July 20th, 2005, 3:32 pm

Welcome both of you! The first 3 or 4 days is rough, I struggled alot my first week but after that (for me) it got so much easier!! I dont feel hungry at all until right when its time for my next shake. How much weight do each of you want too lose?
Shelley
RESTARTED MAY 1, 2006

fatfree
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Postby buffybegood » July 20th, 2005, 8:07 pm

Hi Kasber....welcome to you and to your mother. I just got through my first day. I am suprised I did so well. Alot of times I start out with a bang and then get fed up. I am hoping that I will see quick results. Good luck to you both. Buffy
buffybegood
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby martha » July 20th, 2005, 8:48 pm

Hi Kasber----

Hi there.. Welcome to our forum.. I have been on this program 3 months almost to the day and have lost 60# so far..The first 3 days are the hardest as far as headaches and all go but after that it should lighten up.. I do the 5 and 1 most of the time but do the complete program whenever I don't feel like eating.. It seems to get easier and easier with each passing day..Both of you have a great week--Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby dlr2424 » July 21st, 2005, 5:59 pm

Kasber........ :wavie: .......WELCOME to both you and your Mom....... :mrgreen: ......so happy you are jumping on the train to Thinnieville..... :drive: ....sticking very closly to the diet is the best way to go..... :yes: ........your rewards will be worth it........ :goodluck: ...

Donna....dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to The Weight Room