June Medifast Specials

Check in for our Monthly Specials.

June Medifast Specials

Postby Nancy » June 1st, 2007, 7:47 am

Cock a Noodle Doo!

:byebye: Hey Folks ~

Here’s the :shades: June Medifast Specials

Chicken Noodle Soup $11.50 per box/7 meal replacements (reg. $14.50)

Chicky Noodle is an old-time :eat: favorite for many Medifasters.

It contains 90 calories, 9 grams protein (5 grams of which is soy protein), 13 g carbs, 4 g fiber, 2 g sugars...
Diabetic-friendly, too. :lol:

It is super-quick to fix and very tasty with some chopped fresh cilantro or parsley.

We like it with a packet of Medifast Garden Vegetable Snack crackers (Just $3.50 per box of 7 packettes).

:secret: Notice the word ‘packette’?
Those crackers may be teensy but they have a lot of flavor and are nice to have on hand should ya need a little portion-controlled crunch.

:hmmm: Remember, ‘though – just uno Medifast snack per day so you don’t go over the 85 g daily carb limit

The gardeners around town may just be planting cabbage, Brussels sprouts and broccoli in your area;
they will have a long time to :felix: wait ‘til fall to harvest their crucifers
but we can enjoy garden fresh Creamy Broccoli soup now!

Cream of Broccoli Soup $11.50 per box/7 meal replacements; regularly $14.50 per box

(That's a good deal, just $1.64 per packet. :bow: Thanks, Medifast!)

The Medifast Creamy Soups are whey-based protein, rather than soy and are diabetic-approved.

Perfect for lunch time, late afternoon or evening, here’s the skinny on the Cream of Broc Soup:

Calories: 110
Protein 15 grams
Carbs: 10 g
Fiber: 1 g
Sugars: 5 g

For best results, mix thoroughly with cool water until well-incorporated, nuke for one minute, stir and re-nuke ‘til hot – do not boil, it will get :twisted: gloppy.

I like to stir in one crumbled broccoli floret and just a snort of curry or garlic or chicken bouillon granules.

It is not a heavy broccoli flavor so even those who turn up their schnoz at broccoli, may like this one.

Have a safe and healthy summer!

School will be out soon - stock up on RTDs, pudding and bars for the kiddos - keep them :goofyjump: active
and don't let them park in front of the tube all day -
we were meant for motion!
:bouncieball:
Last edited by Nancy on June 12th, 2007, 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby Mike » June 1st, 2007, 10:41 am

And when I look at my page, it still has the bars on sale while supplies last. The Two granola type bars, the lemon bars, and the two diabetic bars. Same as last month.

Enjoy.

For those of you who are TSFLers.... your HA will be sending out information on some changes (very good ones) regarding the BESLIM Club. ;)
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to Monthly Specials