June Jewels

Check in for our Monthly Specials.

June Jewels

Postby Nancy » June 1st, 2005, 7:11 pm

:byebye: Hi, Folks ~

It’s the Oneth of June already and I know that you have been :felix: patiently waiting to find out what juicy Medifast Products Take Shape For Life is offering on sale this month.

Please prepare a steamy cup of Medifast Chai Latte, kick your shoes off and sit down in a comfy chair. :)

All happy now? :huh: Good! :thumbup:

:coach: The sale items for June are the same as last month: health maintenance tools, the hardware…scales, blood pressure monitor, digital thermometers…

:shock: I know, I know, please don’t throw :tomato: tuhmaters at moi… :x if it were up to me, we’d be having Essential 1 Chicken Salad and RTDs for sale…perfect picnic fare for ridin’ in :drive: cars, trains and planes…

As long as I have your attention, let’s consider our :shock: perspective on things.

We can view this in a :twisted: negative way, like “Oh, Man! Are you kiddin’ me? The same old scales? Sheesh! I want Medigrub!” or we can look at it :angel: positively like this, “Cool! :thumbup: I have some friends that really need to lose weight because their blood pressure and glucose levels are off the charts. They NEED what I have and this is a way for me to share it with them.”

We are offering such a fantastic opportunity for new people to get started on the Take Shape For Life Programs that we need to share it with the people we truly care about. :hug:

TSFL has extended the free week of Medifast products when a new person purchases the 28 day starter kit.

That’s weigh cool, Folks!

Regularly priced at $312.68 for the Medifast 55 Starter Kit or $318.68 for the Medifast 70 or the Medifast Plus for Diabetics, these starter packages are currently offered for $233 and $239 respectively.

Yup, that’s a $79.68 savings. :boing:

You can share your weight loss and health improvement success with your friends and family members and get them started on the TSFL program, too. You can impact their lives positively.

Just give MakeMeThinner a call and we’ll get the juicy $79.68 savings discount for your friend plus a nice referral gift for you, too. Just call us toll free at 1-800-621-1927.

Since the BP monitor and the digital scale are offered at such a great price, you could buy one as an incentive for your friend – gift them with the digital scales when they get started on the healthy fast food weight loss program.

:whip: So…no gripes about what’s on sale – what price can we put on wellness?

You’ve got have the :thumbig: right attitude…it will help you stick with your weight loss program when the scale seems to be stuck!

Wellness Rules!
:bouncie: :jumprope: :weightlift: :boing:
For your amusement and to hopefully appease you somewhat, here is an excerpt from The Cat’s Daily Diary:

Day 283 of My Captivity.

My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects.

They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while I am forced to eat dry cereal.

The only thing that keeps me going is the hope of escape, and the mild satisfaction I get from ruining the occasional piece of furniture.

Tomorrow I may eat another houseplant.

Today my attempt to kill my captors by weaving around their feet while they were walking almost succeeded; must try this at the top of the stairs. In an attempt to disgust and repulse these vile oppressors, I once again induced myself to vomit on their favorite chair; must try this on their bed. Decapitated a mouse and brought them the headless body, in attempt to make them aware of what I am capable of, and to try to strike fear into their hearts. They only cooed and condescended about what a good little cat I was. Hmmm, not working according to plan.

There was some sort of gathering of their accomplices. I was placed in solitary throughout the event. However, I could hear the noise and smell the food. More importantly I overheard that my confinement was due to MY power of "allergies." Must learn what this is and how to use it to my advantage. I am convinced the other captives are flunkies and maybe snitches. The dog is routinely released and seems more than happy to return. He is obviously a half-wit. The bird on the other hand has got to be an informant, and speaks with them regularly. I am certain he reports my every move. Due to his current placement in the metal room, his safety is assured. But I can wait, it is only a matter of time...

EXCERPTS FROM THE DOG'S DAILY DIARY

8:00 am - Oh Boy! Dog food! My favorite!
9:30 am - Oh Boy! A car ride! My favorite!
9:40 am - Oh Boy! A walk! My favorite!
10:30 am - Oh Boy! A car ride! My favorite!
11:30 am - Oh Boy! Dog food! My favorite!
12:00 noon - Oh Boy! The kids! My favorite!
1:00 pm - Oh Boy! The yard! My favorite!
4:00 pm - Oh Boy! The kids! My favorite!
5:00 pm - Oh Boy! Dog food! My favorite!
5:30 pm - Oh Boy! Mom! My favorite!
6:00 pm - Oh Boy! Playing ball! My favorite!
6:30 pm - Oh Boy! Sleeping in master's bed! My favorite!

This is an excerpt from the MakeMeThinner Daily Diary
:shock: Huh? :scratchhead: Whazzis?

The Health Management Tools are Sizzlin’ Sale Priced for June?

Oh Boy! My favorite!!! :yay:
We not only cut the flab here at MakeMeThinner but we also cut the prices on our Health Hardware.

If you’re like me, when you want to check your weight, you shave your legs and pluck your eyebrows then lock the bathroom door; visit the porcelain throne twice, strip to your birthday suit, brush any dandruff flakes or dead skin cells from your body to give you the lowest possible reading, then :bounce: leap on the bathroom scale and :wink: peek with one eyeball.

Usually the viewfinder is so puny you cannot easily :shock: view your weight. You shift from side to side, lifting up rolls and moving mountains sideways trying to determine your weight. :couch:

The TSFL Digital Scale will help you to accurately measure your spectacular weight loss efforts. This scale has a large digital display so you can view your weight without having to use a pair of binoculars and a flashlight! The Take Shape Digital Scale accurately measures your weight loss efforts to the nearest tenths. The sleek, modern style fits in with all décor and measures weights up to 330 pounds. Originally sold for $73.00 the scales are now clearance priced at $23.99. As a special gift, you could buy one for your Dieting Partner, too.

Just thinking about going to the doctor and having to step on the scale my blood pressure shot up like that metal ball at the hammer whack at a carnival. Before I lost weight on the Take Shape for Life Program, I guess I had “White Coat Fever” because my pulse always felt like a base drum beating in my chest when I saw the doctor. Many people with hypertension who begin our programs for weight loss are able to have their medications reduced or totally eliminated as their weight drops.

Have you ever looked at the price of blood pressure cuffs at the local Wally World? That’ll raise your BP a few points more! Rather than having to remove your shirt or blouse to measure your blood pressure or pulse in full view at the pharmacy or grocery store, you can now do it in the privacy of your home with our Take Shape for Life Blood Pressure monitor.

The price for this handy tool is enough to lower your blood pressure several points! The regular $69 price has been slashed by 75%.
Now very affordable at only $17.99.

Feelin’ like you’ve been Ebolaed with that nasty cold/flu bug that’s spreading from cubicle to cubicle? Once when I was attempting to shake down the previous temperature reading to determine if I had a fever, my thermometer shot out of my hand, hit the wall and shattered on the BR floor. In addition to having a fever, I had to dig out a glass shard in my big fat Papa toe.

Gone are the days of the glass thermometer filled with poisonous mercury to measure temperatures. To avoid such risks of possible mercury poisoning, glass injuries and disposal hassles, health equipment companies now produce digital display ear monitors. The prices vary but most are quite pricey.

Take Shape for Life offers its LCD display digital thermometer for 28% of its original price of $49. Simply insert the TSFL Digital Ear Thermometer into the ear and in a jiffy, the temperature is displayed. Perfect for checking your children’s temperature as well, this little beauty is available while supplies last at $13.99.

For those of you who have an :nonono: aversion to checking your temp via the ear, you may want to consider the regular Take Shape for Life digital thermometer.

Simply place it under the tongue for a moment and your temp is displayed digitally. To preserve the battery it has an auto turn off feature. This is also safe for checking your kid’s temperature. Originally $5.95 now only $1.99

When I was porky I had a difficult time comfortably fitting into the :veedub: Vee Dub or into the van. The seatbelt was so tight I couldn’t breathe or easily shift my position. I felt strangled. I worried about the shocks on the van and thought we might have to buy a Chevy Heavy or a Subaru Subdivision to handle my girth.

My Body Fat indicated that I was half butter…but it was virtually cut in half when I reached my healthy weight. TSFL has cut $30 off its regular price for its Body Composition Analyzer. It measures and stores the profiles (age, height, gender and current weight) of up to eight people.

What’s a Body Fat Analyzer you may ask?

It is a small tool that simply measures the percentage of fat of one’s body mass. It is used now by most health professionals in as an indicator of determining optimal health of an individual. Generally we are looking for a BMI below 25. With our Take Shape for Life Programs and our featured Medifast nutritionally balanced products, people get the lard out while retaining their muscle mass. This battery operated tool can easily measure your Body Fat for only $9.99 while supplies last.

:runner: Beat feet and order now while supplies last. Just think, people on our Preferred Customer Club Program (Auto Ship) save at least an additional 5% savings off their order.
:cool:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby fatBgone » June 1st, 2005, 7:37 pm

Hi Nancy, :byebye:
Well, I know several Medifasters might be disappointed, but I was actually a little bummed :( because I realized late last night that 5/31 was passing and I hadn't talked my mom into getting started on Medifast just yet (I've been working her for a couple of weeks now) and I thought that 1 week free special was going to end yesterday.

Also, I ordered a scale for me (and I :heart: it) and meant to order one of the ear thermometers and never did do it. :hammerhead: So, I'm relieved that I have a 2nd chance for both of these! I'm going to give her a call tonight and tell her the GOOD NEWS!! :-P If I talk her into placing the Starter Kit, can I just add my thermometer and whatever else "I" want on to her order (to save on shipping) or should I do mine separately or does it even matter? :question:

I went on the your sight & the Medifast one earlier today to try and find out what the new special was (hoping that the $80 special was extended again) but they didn't have it posted yet....so THANK YOU for being so prompt in sharing with us!! You're so cool!! :kool:

Oh PS....IF I get her to get a starter kit, what do I get for a referral? :hug: I wasn't even aware that I would get anything....so that's just an extra bonus!! Thanks again!!
Lisa
fatBgone
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Nancy » June 1st, 2005, 8:00 pm

Lisa ~

Oh boy! You're my :hug: favorite for not crabbing or tossin' tuhmaters at me for the repeat sale! :tomato: Remember, I am The Messenger...

Sure, you may add your ear thermometer to your Mom's order. :lol:

Give your Health Advisor a call and I will forward this post to her to give her a Heads Up about your Momma-cee-tuh.

Take Shape For Life will give you a $10 referral and your HA will give you a little sumpin' also for each referral BUT you must talk with your HA FIRST and have her get you registered and place the referral gift BEFORE you order - so...no ordering on your own. Talk first, then spend!

Happy :buddies: shakin' and losin' - another skinny family affair is on the horizon for you, Missy! ;)
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Return to Monthly Specials