Saradanielle

1 Thread per registered User.

Re: Saradanielle

Postby saradanielle » November 6th, 2009, 6:07 pm

its been a great week for me medifast wise but for some reason the scale has decided to stay the same so far. i avoided the scale today so maybe i will get a nice surprise in the morning.
i have been really wanting to listen to the nurses call on monday nights but my husband works swing shift on mondays and its impossible to chase around my little girls while on the phone for an hour. i will have to get a blue tooth or something.
i took a couple days off of working out. im wondering if i have been working out too hard/long and its stalling my weight loss this week. i dont know how to create this balance. i really really want to work out but i dont want to overdo it and stall weight loss. hmmmm.. i dunno.
Im so excited to go to a womens conference at my church tonight while my mom in law watches the girls. i am in major need of a few hours of friend and fellowship time without chasing after Berlyn or having to leave part way through to feed Lulu. in fact im just plain excited to go somewhere without lugging a huge diaper bag and smelling like spit up :-P this has been a good week for me even in a non medifast way. Lulu is getting easier and less colicky so iv spent alot of time reconnecting with friends and at my best friends house helping her pack. i think i get super gloomy and down when im home too much. i know im a mom of 2 young babies and there are times when i need to be home but i need to find a balance. iv always loved to be busy busy.
im wanting to run the jingle bell run toward christmas. it sounds like so much fun! its only a 5k which i think is doable for me while not overdoing it. i even pursuaded my sister to run it with me and while she is model thin she is not athletic whatsoever so i think it will even us out :lol:
my clothes are starting to look super frumpy on me cause they dont really fit anymore but im not ready to spend money on new clothes cause im not planning on staying in this size long, but hey i guess i can always pass them on cause i really do need just a few things that fit me well.
i ran into an old friend at the grocery store today and she didnt recognize me! the last time i saw her i was 9 months preggo and as big as a house but man did that feel good!
waking baby gotta go!
saradanielle

Postby saradanielle » November 9th, 2009, 10:59 am

its been a super stressful last 3 days but surprisingly food has had no appeal to me whatsoever. the opposite in fact, iv had 6 shakes a day for the past 2 days and really had to choke them down. i have been helping a friend move all weekend while at the same time dealing with some marriage stuff. not really fun. but things are better today and im down 3 pounds. yay! pretty good considering the scale was stuck for most of the week.
this is a super short post but i gotta go!! :angel:
saradanielle

Postby saradanielle » November 9th, 2009, 6:30 pm

:cleader:
Last edited by saradanielle on April 30th, 2010, 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
saradanielle

Postby Tawanda » November 10th, 2009, 8:00 am

Good for you for staying on program during the stress!! This is what we have to learn to do....handle the emotions without trying to smother them with food. Awful to have to learn, but so beneficial in the long run. I hope today is a better day for you and that you continue to stick to the program--you are in control of what you eat, so at least control is in your hands for that one thing even if everything else seems to be out of control in your life. You are getting yourself healthier! :cleader:
Began MediFast 2/10/07 212#
Reached Goal 3/15/08 147#
Renewed commitment 9/20/09-after regaining 38# (185#)
Reached Goal 1/25/10 147# Maintaining :)
Tawanda
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby oksoonergirl26 » November 10th, 2009, 7:12 pm

You are in such a great state of mind! I wish you continued success.
3/18/09
228/175/125
oksoonergirl26
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Joy » November 11th, 2009, 12:58 pm

Wishing you a wonderful week and glad for your success on the scale!
regards,
joy
Joy
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Joy » November 18th, 2009, 6:38 pm

there is great support here - i am grateful to have it because others know the hill we have chosen to climb together
regards,
joy :heart:
Joy

Postby saradanielle » November 23rd, 2009, 2:15 pm

im here i promise! this sight seems like its been on the fritz lately. i wrote a really long post last week and it wouldnt let me post it and i havnt had the time to try again till now.
so iv been on and off plan :oops: good and bad news is im the same weight i was about 2 weeks ago. but im finally desperate enough to get my butt back on track. i want to finish this year off 15 or 20 pounds lighter than now, not heavier. so im going to start as of right now with a desperate recommitment to myself and stay on plan through the holidays no matter what. my hubby is buying my clothes for christmas since my jeans all look horrible and baggy on me so it would be fun to be 15 pounds lighter when i go shopping!
the ups and downs started a couple weeks ago when both my girls and me got really sick. i only whent off plan because i just wanted gatorade and pretzels for 3 days.. i wasnt pigging out at all i just felt super yucky. then i just had a hard time getting back on 100%. i always do that, should be motivation to never cheat since it takes me weeks to get my mindset back. so im good today. im going to stay on track! im desperate! i hate the way i feel about myself when i have a bad day and cheat. i always ask myself after eating food that wasnt on plan if it was worth it and so far i have not had a yes answer to give. i actually am finding that i almost enjoy medifast food, or enjoy the safety it gives me. i enjoy the guidelines and enjoy knowing that im doing something and making progress when i eat it. i hate feeling bloated and full when i eat regular food. i will focus on that and remember that yucky feeling when i am tempted.
all my local medifast friends are taking a "holiday break" . is there anyone out there who is going to stay on plan over the holidays? i sure am! lets do it together! i need the motivation and encouragement! im the kind of person who wont let someone down if i make a commitment ( except maybe myself obviously) so if anyone wants some motivation and accountability let me know and i promise to post every day and encourage you!
happy holidays to everybody! im super excited about christmas this year! i love my little family and cant wait to begin making our own family traditions and seeing my little girls enjoy the season too! :cleader:
saradanielle

Postby Karli » November 23rd, 2009, 3:06 pm

Yep !! I'm planning to be ON -- I don't know that it will be easy for me, but I certainly relish the concept of staying the course in the face of all of the absolute garbage food that will be around in the next month ! But, the only way for me to get in the right mindset to do one, single day at this point, is to decide I am going to stay on through the holidays and keep the mindset, despite the holidays ! Good for you for getting back on track, I am right there with you ! Today is day 1 for me and so far it's going very, very well ! I had the same thing happen where I got ill and felt pretty bad, but that morphed into pretty bad eating and I KNOW I am not the same weight I was when that started. But, I knew that if I didn't get my act together SOON, I would be like at least 10 pounds heavier by the new year ... NOT where I want to be !

So, let's do it ! :cheers:
Karli
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby saradanielle » November 23rd, 2009, 3:12 pm

good job karli, i know it will help us a ton if we are in ketosis by thanksgiving. less cravings and more motivation to stick on it. so lets get our day ones into day fours by thursday! and let everyone enjoy the feast! we can still have yummy turky! there will be thanksgiving again next year! :toast:
saradanielle

Postby Karli » November 23rd, 2009, 4:02 pm

Yes, exactly !! Ketosis by Thanksgiving !! And, I meant to say before that I think the site WAS on the fritz A LOT :shock: for awhile. I would check several times a day for several days (it seems) and it would almost NEVER work to get through, and when it did get through, I noticed that there were not really any new posts at all, even from somewhat regular people. So, I assumed that everybody was having the same problems getting through. I'm so glad it's back up though, it's such a helpful place to have ! Cheers !
Karli

Postby saradanielle » November 24th, 2009, 11:15 am

Dear Journal,
today i swear to remain true to medifast plan as it was designed with no cheats!
:thumbup:
saradanielle

Postby Karli » November 24th, 2009, 11:19 am

You can do it !! :exercise: :byebye:
Karli

Postby Joy » November 29th, 2009, 9:47 pm

here is hoping your week is great
joy
Joy

Postby saradanielle » April 30th, 2010, 3:06 pm

wow its been a while. sorry i abandoned you all. back in november our computer crashed followed by a move followed by hubby losing his job... due to the change in income i was forced to abandon medifast... despite my efforts to eat healthy i didnt transition well and yes iv gained it all back....
somebody recently gave me 2 months worth of meals so here i am. desperate to make it count! also im not sure if i should be saying this on here but my friend just introduced me to an identical product and plan except its only shakes and bars but costs about $115 a month so when i run out of medifast im going to order that.
starting weight 1 week ago when i restarted was 206.. weight this morning 199.
iv been devouring all your journals the last few days and im totally inspired. you guys are all so awesome!
im so glad to be back :o
saradanielle

PreviousNext

Return to My Journal