How do you create the weight track bar everyone uses??

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

How do you create the weight track bar everyone uses??

Postby dbedrosi » December 3rd, 2007, 5:58 pm

Hi co-medifasters,
I have a quick question. I'm so impressed and encouraged by everyone's weight tracker graphic bar that shows how much weight lost and how much to go. How do you create this graphic??

Also, can I combine my lean and grean with two proteins (i.e. 4 oz of Cod fish and 1 boiled egg)??

And my last question, I was not hungry the first 2 1/2 days but the last 24 hours have been brutal w/hunger. Feel like my body is not getting enough calories. I feel like I'm starving myself. I hear that the body needs 1200 calories just to sustain organ function so if we're consuming 1000, is this damaging to our system/normal?
Sorry for all the questions. I can't suppress all the questions that are starting to pop up.
Tks much, Denise
dbedrosi
Regular Member - #20 Club

Got the ticker going!! yeah!

Postby dbedrosi » December 3rd, 2007, 6:55 pm

Hi Folks,
I figured out out to do the ticker. fewh!
Thanks
Denise
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wzVdiiK/]
[/url]
dbedrosi

Postby Mike » December 3rd, 2007, 9:20 pm

First, just to ease your mind... you don't need 1200 calories to maintain organ function. Thats a myth.

The 1200 calorie thing is if you are eating all types of foods and not following a program like this that is low fat with equal carbs to protein.

This program has works healthfully for a million people and for years it was just set up as a 600 calorie program. The 5 + 1 is designed for 900-1100 calories, and ketone burning (not carb burning).

What you are experiencing with the hunger is your last day (more than likely) of metabolic switch. Tomorrow you should feel better with more energy and no hunger. Continue to have your meals every 2-3 hours and drink the water. If you still have the same feeling after your 4th day you might want to add in one more medimeal for a few days and see if that helps. Make sure you monitor yourself and make sure (if they don't already know) that your Dr. knows what's going on.

Glad you got the ticker figured out.

:mrgreen:
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Re: How do you create the weight track bar everyone uses??

Postby rodeomom » December 4th, 2007, 9:48 am

dbedrosi wrote:Also, can I combine my lean and grean with two proteins (i.e. 4 oz of Cod fish and 1 boiled egg)??

I am not an HA, but I can tell you that we have had no problems dividing our leans in the L & G. Sometimes we have leftovers of turkey and some tuna to make up the rest. Doing this is just a little more complicated than some folks want to get into.
09/21/07 - 12/21/07 Lost 80 Pounds Ankle Surgery 12-21-07
rodeomom
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Thanks!!

Postby dbedrosi » December 4th, 2007, 10:23 am

Thanks Mike and Rodeomom! Your responses were helpful and encouraging. I feel much more at ease with with program.
If you don't mind, I have one more question.

Did you ever get on the scale and find that you'd gained weight rather than losing even though you were sticking to the plan perfectly?
Thanks again,
Denise
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wzVdiiK/]
[/url]
dbedrosi

Postby Out*With*The*Old » December 4th, 2007, 10:30 am

Hi, Denise!

I think your scale challenge has happened to everyone at one time or another while perfectly on plan. It can be caused by any number of perfectly normal body changes - too much excercise, hormones, too much salt, etc etc.

Are you keeping a food journal? If so, look over it and see if you made any changes over the past few days. Is it time for your monthly visitor, perhaps? Did you work out before the scale went up? Are you getting in all of your water?

Really, it could be so many things. Think about what might have influenced the scale - - are you able to determine what may be going on?

Don't give up - stay perfectly on plan and the weight will come off!

Good luck!
Out*With*The*Old

Postby rodeomom » December 4th, 2007, 12:05 pm

Try not rely too much on the scale. Women especially tend to fluctuate in pounds within a given day or week. One thing I avoided doing at first, but am so glad I have since is measureing different parts of my body. Often, when the scale gets stuck - or goes up, you will find that the measurements are actually going down. The protein you are consumeing will help your body build muscle, as your body replaces the fat with muscle you could see a gain because muscle weighs more.

The most important thing to remember is that you CAN NOT fail with Medifast as long as you follow the program. It is just physically impossible.
09/21/07 - 12/21/07 Lost 80 Pounds Ankle Surgery 12-21-07
rodeomom

Postby KellyC » December 4th, 2007, 1:04 pm

there is an awesome food tracker tool on tsfl dotcom.. on days when I have gained a pound, the tracker helps alot to figure out why.
KellyC
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Unca_Tim » December 4th, 2007, 2:58 pm

Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Return to Come on in.