Hiya and I have a question

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Hiya and I have a question

Postby Misty » June 14th, 2006, 12:58 pm

Hello all of you good people. After a few starts and stops I am back again. I actually went to the Doctor and got an RX for a short stint of phentermine to get me on track( an appetite suppresent) I am slightly dissapointed in myself for resorting to drugs- but cant seem to get going. My Dr is supportive of medifast but would like the nutrition break down. I thought I saw a FAQ sheet here but cant seem to find it. Can anyone point me in the right direction. I am at at my highest weight now (except when I was pregnant) and am on day 3 i am motivated but lacking confidence. Feel free to send good thoughts and prayers my way. Maybe some of your sucess will rub off on me :D

Mnay thanks

Misty
Misty
Regular Member - #20 Club

Postby Elke » June 14th, 2006, 2:45 pm

Hi Misty,
You are only on day three, if you have been totally compliant them in 4 days when you weigh you will see a difference in the scale. I know it doesn't help for now but its something to look forward to.
How do you feel, I know I felt good...still do for the record. I have been using mf for 3 weeks now and I have lost about 15 lbs! Just stay focused, keep your eye on the prize and know that we are all here for you.
Elke
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby jump4joy » June 14th, 2006, 3:55 pm

Welcome back, Misty! Hey, there is no shame in using a little phentermine to get started. I used the lowest dose, 15 mg., to get me through the first three days. I think it's fine to use as a temporary tool. As long as I'm in ketosis, and stay compliant, I don't need an appetite suppressant.....ketosis is the best appetite suppressant around!

Many others have done it and you can do it too, it's the best weight-loss plan around, IMO! There is great support here and we'll all be cheering for your success. :cheermed:

Joy :rose:
Motto: The time will pass whether I diet or not.
jump4joy
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby Unca_Tim » June 14th, 2006, 4:17 pm

Here's some PDF's that are a little more printer friendly.

Product Profile

Nutrition Guide
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby falisamarie » June 14th, 2006, 6:26 pm

Welcome Misty!

It is great to have you with us

Lisa
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Diana » June 14th, 2006, 8:47 pm

Hi, Misty! :wave: Nice to meet you!! And welcome back!

Pretty soon YOUR success will be rubbing off on others!! Also, give Nancy a call at the 800# above. If you don't already have one, I'm sure you'd benefit from a relationship with a Health Advisor and she can help hook you up.

Enjoy the journey!!
Here's to our mutual success! :buddies: --Diana
Diana
Preferred Member - #120 Club
Preferred Member - #120 Club

Thank you for the positive thoughts

Postby Misty » June 15th, 2006, 1:47 pm

Many thanks for the positive thoughts it makes my day. Day 4 Still hanging in there. I have got the dragon breath i am sure i must be in ketosis and burning fat :) Thank you for the links for the print outs. I had seen one at one time that had the overview of 5 supplements consumed and lean and green meal that listed the total calories, carbohydrates and protein. I see my doctor on the 27th to weigh in and check blood pressure I hope both will be down :) Again many thanks for the support

Misty
Misty
Regular Member - #20 Club

Postby Joelie » June 17th, 2006, 8:31 am

Misty! Welcome back! Hang in there, girl! You can do it! :cheerleader:

You can also have up to 5 sticks of sugarfree gum or sugarfree mints to help with that dragon breathe. I chew EXTRA's Wintergreen...it lasts and extra, extra, EXTRA long time! ;)
Joelie
Preferred Member - #110 Club
Preferred Member - #110 Club

Hi Misty

Postby dede4wd » June 17th, 2006, 7:29 pm

Welcome! I'm so glad you're with us! Hope you're doing well! Yell if we can do anything for you!

DeDe
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to Come on in.