I have to admit i cheated

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

I have to admit i cheated

Postby Amanda » May 26th, 2004, 6:45 pm

So I cheated today- It's been almost 2 weeks and i've been good and today - i don't know why i'm not stressed i'm not hungry, Aunt flo isn't here but i ate a piece of pizza. I know that i can not dwell on this , i feel guilty, but i cannot sit and feel sorry for myself. I need to pick myself up and continue on, and not let this happen again.

I believe that we need to be responsible and accountabble for our actions and I think it's important for me to come out , confess if you will, that i am human and made a mistake, but from here, I will do my best not to. I am in control.

All said I have a question, I ate my pizza at 5:00 since it's almost 9 here should I have a shake or since that was chalk full of calories ahould i wait until tommorrow?

Also if anyone (MIKE) has any idea on what i can do to help assure this won't happen again, like any ideas on how to stay in colntrol when you know you're losing it?

Thanks for letting me get this out, i feel better, and I need to let others know so I feel accountable, and I am not the only one who knows i cheated.
Peace & Love,
Amanda

Start Date: 5/14/2004

262.5/227.5/135
Amanda
Regular Member - #30 Club

Don't get discouraged

Postby Echo » May 26th, 2004, 8:54 pm

You have been on the program almost two weeks and lost 10 lbs! :thumbup: Yes, you ate something not on the program, but you stopped it before it became a weeklong binge and are back on track. Nobody expects you to be perfect, and if you are perfectly on the plan 13 of 14 days I think that is still great, those are 13 days you are dedicated to losing weight and improving your health.

I know it's not encouraged but I promised myself one thing a week not on plan that is a treat that I plan for and try to keep reasonable, like a small frozen swirl yogurt, that helps me stay on plan the rest of the week. This works for me, some people do better if they stay strictly on the plan.

I think the important thing is that we have a plan, and we need to follow it. But, if we slip, we can't get discouraged. We have do own it, identify things that trigger our slipping up and learn from our mistakes. I can't wait to join that 20# club and you are gonna be there with me!
Echo
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Return to Weight Loss