Happy New Year all and hello from the 50+ club

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Happy New Year all and hello from the 50+ club

Postby Smallerbermudagirl » January 8th, 2006, 2:14 pm

Hi all I am from Bermuda!! I saw Medifast online while looking for a diet and I am so glad i tried it :D Down from 215lbs to 151lbs

:exercise: I exercised a little with it off and on but I also have an active job anyway. I started January 2005 then went up to about June i think on Medifast products then i gradually did maintanence now I am just trying to eat right :mrgreen: Wasnt easy in the beginning but I became used to the meals and got the motivation going

Cheated a couple of times :twisted: but didnt go overboard. i plan to get about 10 more lbs off :roll: but I guess you can say I am taking a little break because i am happy with the way I look.

Everyone comments on my weight loss and all I say is- It was God and Medifast! Its good to be slim. :)
Smallerbermudagirl

Pounds gone

Postby Jan » January 8th, 2006, 5:19 pm

Wow !!!
Good for you -- you did great!! :mrgreen: We are all cheearing for you and give yourself a big pat on the back. I know you can each around there now :D :D Just think how much healthier you are now too. You did yourself a tremendous favor. Sixty plus pounds gone forever. No wonder everyone is telling you how thin and great you look. Don't worry when you're ready those last ten pounds will come off too!!
jan
Jan
Preferred member

Postby Nancy » January 8th, 2006, 10:05 pm

Folks, you MUST look in the Studio and see SmallerBermudaGirl's photos...she's adorable!

Note that she said she

1. gradually went thru maintenance (I think she means transition - correct me, BermudaGirl if I am wrong)

2. :eat: eats right and doesn't go overboard but she does have :devious: goodies sometimes :mrgreen:

3. is active :weightlift:

4. implies that she monitors her weight by the :whistle: comments she gets from friends plus she knows that she wants to lose a few more pounds and she knows how to do it :thumbsup:

:yes:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby Nicki » January 9th, 2006, 12:45 pm

Happy New Year to you too! Huge Congratulations on your losses! And Thank You for posting your inspirational pics ... You're beautiful!
Nicki
started 9/19/05

Nicki
Preferred Member - #120 Club
Preferred Member - #120 Club

Postby Mommy2girls » January 9th, 2006, 4:29 pm

Love your photos and welcome to the board!

I was in the 50lb club (darn holidays!) and am hoping to slide back in there next week....

Anyway, you look fabulous and we look foward to getting to know you around here.
Sheila

Maintaining a –45lb loss....

Mommy2girls
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby dlr2424 » January 11th, 2006, 2:18 pm

Bermudagirl....... :clap: ....Great job......glad to have you around here and thanks for sharing your pictures...... :rose: ........and I totally agree with your comment "It was God and Medifast"........ :thumbup: ........

Donna...dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to Come on in.