Going on Vacation So I am Weighing In Early

Join our weekly (Sunday) weigh in.

Going on Vacation So I am Weighing In Early

Postby mytime » July 29th, 2005, 7:12 am

Hi all - we are going on vacation today - no scale until next Saturday :shock: . Not sure what I will do with all of my free time what with not having to get on the scale every five or so minutes :D With the help of all of you made it through TOM - THANK YOU !!! Lost .5 last week and 3.5 this week. Tomorrow will be five weeks for a total of 26 pounds !!!! I am really happy with MF and so grateful to each of you. Hope everyone has a great week and will be back to catch up on posts and cheer you on !!!!! Mytime
Nothing changes if nothing changes.
Restart Feb 15 2009
mytime
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby ladyhawke » July 29th, 2005, 11:31 am

Have a great time and try to stay on it as much as you can, looking forward to your return :D
ladyhawke
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby martha » July 31st, 2005, 7:35 am

MYTIME--
3.5# WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I told you it would start coming off again :mrgreen: na-na-na-na-boo-boo :mrgreen: 5 weeks and 26 # is GREAT!!!!!!!! hope to see less of you when you get back form Vacation..Have a GREAT time!!! Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Nancy » July 31st, 2005, 8:25 am

Time ~

:wave: Have a great time!

Be sure to begin each day with breakfast!

Vacation blunders:

Skipping Medi-meals, erroneously thinking you'll 'save' some calories for later. Eat ALL Medifast packets.

Not sticking to your schedule. You stay up later and get up l :snooze: ater than when at home. Eat every 3 hours, beginning when you get up and even if your last shake packet is at 2:30 AM, have 'em ALL. Stick to your eating schedule and eat every three hours.

Not drinking enough water. Just do it. I always get into :redhead: trouble when I don't drink enough water. You will be sitting longer than when you are at home and you will also be :runner: moving more than when you are at home. Muscle stretching and stressing can result in water retention. Drink a lotta water. :water:

Only one :drive: trip to the buffet table. It's the :redprowl: 2nd and :goldprowl: 3rd trip that'll getcha in trouble. :bib:

Have so much fun! :yippee:

We'll be here when you get back and so will your Medifast packets.

Enjoy that vacation with no guilt.

:secret: Don't weigh until Wednesday, August the 10th!!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Return to Roll Call