FORMOMMY - MICHELLE?

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Hi

Postby dede4wd » May 9th, 2006, 1:27 pm

Yeah, what she said! Hope you're doing better, proud of you for losing the surgery weight and Vicki is VERY thoughtful!

DeDe
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby FORMOMMY » May 9th, 2006, 2:31 pm

Thanks Vicky and DeDe. I am about the same - still have a lot of swelling that PT is supposed to help get rid of - then once that is gone the pain should subside. After that they work on strengthening and endurance.

Thanks for the nice words about losing the "surgery" weight....kind of like baby weight but nothing to show for it - HA! I am having a tough time keeping on plan - very hungry. I lost the 5 pounds but have maintained at this point.

The hunger, I guess, is because my body is trying to heal, etc. At least that is what many have told me (including our wonderful Nancy). She advised me to take an extra shake while I am healing to help with the hunger and give me more protein. I believe many of you suggested that to me before. However, I was stubborn and figured I didn't need to do that - silly girl!!!!

I am going to have the extra shake today to see if that helps with the hunger - plus if it will speed recovery - I'm all for that!!!!

Thanks again for checking on me - I was so surprised to see a message just for me :) Made me feel special ;)
Michelle
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Phil 4:13

Started 1/23/06
Recommitted 1/02/07
FORMOMMY
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby falisamarie » May 10th, 2006, 7:10 am

Michelle~

Remember also that when that swelling goes away you will see a drop on the scale...something to look forward to!

Lisa
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby FORMOMMY » May 10th, 2006, 10:46 am

Thanks Vicky :) And yes, Nancy does know a little something about the program, doesn't she??!!!! :lol:

Lisa - I didn't think of that! Cool! As much as I want the scale to go down, if it doesn't go up right now I will be happy!
Michelle
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Phil 4:13

Started 1/23/06
Recommitted 1/02/07
FORMOMMY
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Return to Come on in.