FINALLY! I am a 20 club member!!!!

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

FINALLY! I am a 20 club member!!!!

Postby Lisa in NY » September 23rd, 2005, 6:43 am

It's been a wonderful week for me, friends!

I have finally made it to the 20 club - this is a major accomplishment for me!! I haven't seen this number for about 5 years! There is no stopping me now!

I've gone through vacations, picnics, showers, weddings, an Indian restaurant (haha), without cheating and believe me, if I can do that, anyone can!

I'm going to the San Gennaro Italian Festival tomorrow in NYC with my youngest brother and his friend, and I plan to bring a bag with all my MF stuff with me - the great thing about MF is all you need is WATER! And you can get water anywhere - I'll be buying lots of bottled water and thinking about how much better I feel since the last time I went to the festival when I was 20+ lbs. heavier. Then, later in the day, we'll enjoy a healthy dinner at one of the great restaurants in Little Italy. I'll save my MF bar for the bus on the way home (3 hr. ride). The important thing is PLANNING for these things.

Because of Medifast, I am going to have a WONDERFUL weekend, and I wish all the same to the rest of you. DON'T GIVE UP - THIS REALLY WORKS!

Lisa
"Life's more painless for the brainless"...Scarecrow in WICKED
Lisa in NY
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby dlr2424 » September 23rd, 2005, 7:18 am

Lisa............ :whoohoo: :bravo: :yourock: ............You have a GREAT ATTITUDE..............and yes..... :thumbup: ........ THIS DOES WORK.........that is if one works it.............. :mrgreen: ..........have a great weekend

Donna....dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby martha » September 23rd, 2005, 8:19 am

LISA--

YIPEE YA!!!!!!! 20# club :mrgreen: :mrgreen: you go girl..GOOD WORK..Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Lisa Renee » September 23rd, 2005, 8:22 am

That sounds like fun! I can't wait to have a life...lol... You go and have a good time and remember that fattening food doesn't make the experience better, even though your eyes might tell you differently. I try to think to myself "How good did I feel after I ate that the last time?" I didn't feel that good and it didn't taste that good either! If I really want to try something I will take a little bit on the end of my pinky and taste it with my tongue and then spit it out... I know it sounds ridiculous but it gets me through especially since I have to cook for a family of 5! You can do this girl just stay focused and remember it's not that far away to the 30 pound club!
Lisa Renee
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby ljm498 » September 23rd, 2005, 8:37 am

First of all CONGRATULATIONS!!!! on reaching the 20# club!! That's fabulous! I have to say you definitely have a great attitude and that will take you far. You are so right that when you are going to be away to always have a PLAN. Being prepared is so very important.

Keep up the great work! Sounds like you will have lots of fun at the festival!
Lynne

Me 34
DH 41
DS 1
Dcats Pookie & Poto

Started 3/28/05
Starting Weight 214.5
Current Weight 125
Goal Weight 115-120
Total Lost 89.5 lbs!!! Wahoo!!!
ljm498
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby estrellita » September 23rd, 2005, 10:03 am

what an amazing attitude!! you are an inspiration!
start date: Sept 4, 2005
goal: lose 20 lbs
estrellita

Postby Emma » September 23rd, 2005, 10:59 am

YEAH LISA!!! :yourock:

Keep up the great work!

emma
:D
Started MF: 5/18/05
5'10"

Emma
Preferred Member - #40 Club