Fedup/Christy's Daily Log

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Fedup/Christy's Daily Log

Postby fedup » January 11th, 2005, 1:06 pm

Hi All! I'm following in the footsteps of those who posted daily. I really was inspired by Lois and Dutch's posting daily back in Oct. and Nov when I was on my first stage with MF, and thought it might be a good way to self-motivate as I start my 2nd. I see now that Kat,Carrie? and some others are doing this too...

So, enough talking about WHEN I was going to restart my MF and enter stage 2 of my weight loss plan... Drumroll please... I started today! I said I was going to, and I tried to give myself every excuse in the world to put it off till tomorrow, but I knew it'd be April if I kept putting it off. So it's around 3:00. I've had 2 shakes, 1 bar, and 1 cup of bouillon thus far. It's soup and MF crackers for dinner and a shake to end the day with. So far so good. The incredible hunger I remember about the first 3 days hasn't hit yet, but I know it's coming... I've been chugging the water. Finishing 64 ounces as we speak and will guzzle more tonight. I'm also committing to being physically active this time around. My 1st stage on MF I was very happy with the results but I know I slacked on the exercise. This time I'm going to do something active each day and be accountable here. (Sounds like Lois huh?) I'm thinking I'll wait till first 3 days are over since they say to ease into it... since I did MF before I'm not going to wait weeks though, I think I'll start with the activity on day 4.

So everyone, please feel free to jump onto my daily plan here. I know this forum is one of the things that helped me to be successful in the Fall, and I hope I can do this again with all of your support. It's great to have each other to bounce our ideas and fears off of.... ;)

*My signature is not accurate, but I'm working up my courage to change it and put my new stats in since I've regained some of the weight over the holidays. I was just so proud of myself, 30# in 8 weeks! Now I just don't want to admit that while some has stayed off, I allowed too much back on by gorging myself completely out of bounds.
Christy 5'5" age-34
Fresh start: Sept. 15, 2005 (240/ 240/ 160)
"Time to 'release the butterfly' inside
fedup
Trusted Member

Postby Triskets » January 11th, 2005, 7:13 pm

Hi fedup Christy!

Welcome back. I enjpyed reading your post.
I'm a restart - started on 1/3/05. 9 pounds gone. I'm not working right now and I usually get up around 9am. I have my first drink at that time and every 3 hours have another so my 5th drink of the day is at 9:00pm. Now, believe it or not, even though I started at 115 pounds overweight, I have a most difficult time eating/drinking that late in the day even though I go to bed about 11:30pm. I was having a lot of hunger pains in the afternoon.
I changed my drink schedule around so my last drink is at 7pm which is far more doable for me. I've NEVER liked to eat after 7:30pm or so. I've always HATED going to bed on a full or semi-full stomach.
So today I feel much better with my new schedule.

Please don't worry about the few days of hunger pains (mine went on for 8 days) because we both know they WILL go away and then it's a whole lot easier to stay on plan.

Take care and happy slurping!
Trish
Pound by pound my weight is coming down!
Start over 2/9/2008
268/252
Triskets
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Return to The Weight Room