Fast soups

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Fast soups

Postby Grandmom » February 6th, 2008, 7:43 pm

I went to place an order last week and was told that the Medifast Fast Soups have been discontinued. HELP - I always found them great in helping to get through the afternoon at work. Does anyone know if they will be back or where to get some ???
Grandmom
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby Joy » February 6th, 2008, 9:30 pm

I didn't even know soups are discountined?

You may be able to trade or buy some from someone in the swap/shop section of the forum.

http://www.makemethinner.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=23

regards,
joy
Joy
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Mike » February 6th, 2008, 10:43 pm

Somewhere, back in September I think, or was it August :idontknow: We were notified that they were our of stock.
I don't recall getting a notification that they were discontinued... but they were.

If you are having troubles with leg cramps, try having a product with lots of potassium (the chunky soups are higher than the fast soups were on element K anyhow - Chicken noodle with over 600mg)

If its the sodium you need, a nice broth will help as well.

Hope this helps.

;)
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby monkeymom » February 10th, 2008, 8:44 pm

Well, that is a drag! I always added a packet to my chicken soup and chili. The chicken will not be difficult to replace, but the tomato is another story. Any suggestions for a replacement of that?
Vicki
255 - 1/29/08
monkeymom
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Jan » February 13th, 2008, 12:44 pm

I'm soo sorry but the Fast Soups are gone :cry: We were notified yesterday 2 - 12 ..08
But here's the good news ... more NEW products are coming!! Yea!! We'll have even more variety from which to choose.
Chicken Bouillon works great as do other bouillons. I've heard there are a great variety of bouillons availabe via the internet....
Even lobster!!
jan
Jan
Preferred member

Sure will miss that Tomato fast soup.

Postby Sasa » February 13th, 2008, 2:05 pm

Can't wait to hear about more new products. I must say though, I'm going to miss that tomato fast soup. :x It was unique, haven't found a bouillon or anything else that's legal to replace it. And since we aren't supposed to have tomatoes (I'm sorry, but for me a tbsp of salsa ain't enough to do no good no how), I got my "fix" with a steaming cup of that stuff. And it made the chili palatable. Oh well. Life goes on. :mrgreen:
Sasa

Postby jayzoe » February 13th, 2008, 3:26 pm

uhhhhhhhhhh, we're not allowed to have tomatoes??? :shock: I missed that somewhere, cuz I'm always eating tomatoes!!!!!
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight -- Proverbs 3:5-6
jayzoe
Trusted Member - #40 Club

Postby llrickman » February 13th, 2008, 8:32 pm

We can have tomato unless they recently changed that and if they did too bad cuz i REFUSE to give up my tomatoes :)

HIGHEST CARBOHYDRATE
Broccoli Green or Wax Beans Peppers: Green, Red, Yellow Tomato, red ripe or canned
Cabbage, Red Kohlrabi Scallions Turnips
Collard or Mustard Greens,
cooked Okra Summer Squash:
Crookneck and Straightneck
Winter Squash:
Spaghetti squash ONLY
Started Medifast June 11,2007

Thank goodness for Bullion
llrickman
Regular Member - #100 Club
Regular Member - #100 Club

Postby Unca_Tim » February 14th, 2008, 11:08 am

Yes...tomatoes are allowed.

View the details here.
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Salsa versus tomatoes.

Postby Sasa » February 14th, 2008, 12:20 pm

Thank you all for the correction on tomatoes. Obviously we cannot go hog wild with the maters. I think my confusion came when I read the condiments list and it says 1 tablespoon of salsa. But not all salsa is the same, some is more like catsup, others are more like diced tomotoes, a bit of onion, spices and cilantro. That's the kind I like and when I saw "1 tbsp" I extrapolated (incorrectly) to all tomatoes. Gotta use a little common sense. :oops:
Sasa

Return to Come on in.