Hi everyone, I'm shocked!

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Hi everyone, I'm shocked!

Postby Katballou » October 2nd, 2006, 10:52 am

Good morning we are home from vacation ( was wonderful) anyway I started the program for the first time this morning. My vanilla shake was great. Just had the chile (was a bit leary), it tastes wonderful. I am so excited about this program. Drinking water and so far so good. Just wanted to check in I know this board will be a great help to me and maybe I will be a ble to return the favor for someone else. Have a thin day Kat
Katballou

Scared to Fail

Postby Jrae » October 2nd, 2006, 12:03 pm

Hi there. Congratulations on starting your MF program! I am agonizing over whether to start it or not--I've failed every diet I've been on, and I'm SO scared of failing again! So how are you doing on it? At least you've had the courage to start! Have a great day.
Jrae

Postby alohacate » October 2nd, 2006, 12:14 pm

Aloha & welcome to you both!! You are on your road to success with MF. I have been on for three months and I am down 49 pounds - you can do this - WE CAN DO THIS TOGETHER!!
Height: 5'10 Age: 38 Start Date:6/24/06
51 pounds gone forever -I'm bringing sexy back
alohacate
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Good Morning Jrae

Postby Katballou » October 2nd, 2006, 12:39 pm

Yes I also have tried and failed, I decided a few weeks ago to commit to this program and gave myself time to do just that. As I said this is my first time but I have left NO room for failure. I have my meals organized by the day for one week at a time. And most of all a CAN DO attitude. Good Luck to you when and if you start I will keep posting my progress. Kat
Katballou

Postby JeepGirl » October 2nd, 2006, 12:53 pm

Welcome ABoard! You will find this place is great for inspiration and support!

Good Luck!!
JeepGirl
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Nova » October 2nd, 2006, 5:49 pm

I'm probably like a lot of people here. I've tried almost every diet out there with no success, and I was worried about failing after 2-3 months. Well, it's been over 6 months and 70 pounds lost, and it's been the easiest thing I've done. I thought I'd be bored with the food choices after a while, but it's easy to change it up with spices and syrups. I really like the convenience of not having to think a whole lot about meals. Instead, I just choose my packets for the day and go.

For those who haven't started, commit to following the program exactly as written for 30 days. After that time, you'll know if it's for you or not, and you'll be able to keep going, or you can save your money and do something else.
244/171

Would you rather eat what you want, or wear what you want?
Nova
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby beeah_b » October 2nd, 2006, 7:14 pm

Hi Katballou & Jrae. I second what everyone else has said. I have been so happy with Medifast. You can do it! :goteam:
Going to restart Jun 2009, been gone since after surgery Oct06. Can't wait !
beeah_b
Trusted Member - #30 Club

Postby Amber » October 3rd, 2006, 8:21 am

Howdy Hi Kat & Welcome!
The first few days are not always easy, don't let them pull you down.
Stay strong and motivated, you'll do GREAT!!!!!!!!!
Do not hesitate to ask anything, we are all here to help-
Get shakin'
:you:
Amber

Goal Met November 1, 2006
#44, 23 weeks
Amber
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Arklahoma » October 3rd, 2006, 9:32 pm

Arklahoma
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Elke » October 4th, 2006, 5:58 am

Hi Jrae and Kat, welcome to the group. I look forward to getting to know you.
Jrae...give yourself a month on mf...just 4 weeks but be completely compliant during that month and see what it can do for you :)
Elke
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Emmasmom » October 4th, 2006, 8:32 am

Welcome! I started 1 month ago and I have lost 15 lbs! The first couple of days were really hard but I made up my mind to do this for 30 days and see if I liked it. And I have to say, that I love it! This is the easiest plan that I have ever done! I love the food, and the people here on this forum are great! You will find great support here! We are all here on this weight loss journey together! You can do this, because if I can you certainly can! Good Luck!

KendraM
Emmasmom
Regular Member - #20 Club

Return to Come on in.