dying this week

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

dying this week

Postby Allie » September 1st, 2006, 4:19 pm

I have been on birth control pills for the past three years, due to cramps and irregularity, but I could not take it this month. I got a severe ear infection at the end of july, and had to have my ear drained, and then be on large doses of ammoxicillin. My dr. told me not to take the birth control pills because of the high dose of antibiotics I had to take.

I got my period yesterday, and have been having a hard time. I want to cry about everything, I feel like crap, and the cramps are so bad that I want to stay curled up in fetal position.

Thank God for thr RTDs. Without them, I surely would have gone off plan yesterday. I am not going to weigh this week because if I am up I will cry and then eat EVERYTHING.

Allie
If you always do what you have always done, you will always be where you have always been.
Allie
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Aerie » September 1st, 2006, 4:44 pm

I'm so sorry about your PMS-MS. The only thing I can say is it will be over in a week. :? Do something nice for yourself like take a hot bubble bath with candles and such, or get a pedicure. Hang in there it's bound to get better.
Aerie
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby kmr » September 1st, 2006, 5:06 pm

Hang in there it will pass. I know...I get severe PMS every month so I can relate to how you are feeling. Good idea not to weigh. Just stay on plan. You can do it! We can do it!
kmr
Preferred member

Postby alohacate » September 1st, 2006, 5:08 pm

Hang in there Allie girl, your doin just fine. My doctor told me that as I lose weight my estrogen will increase and lord knows I'm cryin at the drop of a hat. I think being on MF has taught me a lot about my addiction to food. My Mom used to bake when I was sad, sick - etc. So of course as an adult I craved that comfort. What an important lesson - especially as a parent!
Height: 5'10 Age: 38 Start Date:6/24/06
51 pounds gone forever -I'm bringing sexy back
alohacate
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Allie » September 1st, 2006, 5:48 pm

thanks for the support. Hoppfully I will be feeling better soon. There is a cultural fair tonight that I commited to going to, so I am getting ready for it. Maybe fresh air will do me some good. I am going to take alot of midol.
If you always do what you have always done, you will always be where you have always been.
Allie

Postby Arklahoma » September 1st, 2006, 7:20 pm

Arklahoma
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby VictoriousNat » September 2nd, 2006, 6:39 am

Uh oh. I am sorry Allie. Hang in there.

Today is day 6 for me and I am so scared - I don't how AF and MF will mix. AF showed up last night about 5 days early. Wench! I don't feel puffy, but I am crampy and cranky. Last two days I felt like picking/grazing yesterday;now I know why. I was pounding crackers with spices to make "breadcrumb" for dh's dinner and even that stale saltine cracker looked goo. :mrgreen: I will have to read all your posts to see how you make it through that time.

ETA: OOPS DH Just reminded me that its the end of week one and start of week 2!!! Yeehaw!!! I started last saturday!!! WOHOO!!
Nat
Start 8/24/06
Lost 34lbs and over 30 Inches. Regained 9lbs. Down 4lbs on vacation in Jamaica - yeehaw!
Waiting for Doctor's clearance to restart MF.
VictoriousNat
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby Allie » September 2nd, 2006, 8:52 am

So I went to the street fair last night and had fun dancing and singing, but then when me and the DB (dear boyfriend) were walking back to the car, he changed our plans for next weekend, and I started balling. I don't know why. We had planned to go to a party at HIS friend's house, and now we are having a few good mutual friends over to our house. He was really nice about the whole thing since he knows what is going on, but I felt stupid. We got some tea and sat at a cozy coffee shop for a while and I felt better emotionally.

I still have the cramps today, but they are getting less severe. It will pass.

Allie
Allie

Postby kmr » September 2nd, 2006, 10:00 am

Allie,
Maybe having a few friends at your house is actually to your advantage. You can make sure you have "on plan " items around and won't be tempted by "off plan" items at his friends party. e.g. veggie platter, marinated chicken and veggie kabobs grilled, flavored carbonated water, coffee with a little H&H with Splenda, etc. Hope this helps alittle
kmr
Preferred member

Return to Come on in.