Donica and her son

Post your before/after pictures here.
Clothing required...:)

Donica and her son

Postby DonicaB » May 17th, 2005, 7:31 am

I just wanted to share this picture of my handsome son and I. This was taken this past Sat. at his 8th grade dance.

I've lost 23# but it doesn't really show that much yet. I tend to carry a lot of weight in my chubby cheeks and chins. Sometimes I think I was suppose to be a chipmunk. hehe

Anyway, just wanted to share this photo.

DonicaB
DonicaB
Preferred member

Postby bk » May 17th, 2005, 8:13 am

awwwwwwww!!! that is soooooo adorable!! what a cutie! better watch out! pretty soon all of his friends will be over at the house way more often to see the hot mom!!! ;)
bk
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby KeleeGrl » May 17th, 2005, 8:16 am

Well aren't you just pretty in pink!! :oops: You look great and your right you do have handsome son
Kelli
Re-re-restarted MF: 3/10/08

KeleeGrl
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby LilMsTexas » May 17th, 2005, 8:28 am

Oh Donica I'm so glad you shared that picture. I just LOVE to see Mom/Son pictures of course. That is VERY cool that he had his picture made with you 8) And I think you look FANTABULOUS! Soooooooo pretty in pink and LOOOOOOOOOVE the shoes ;) Oh how I'm a shoe girl. Your smile is just as radiant as I imagined it too :D
Fun fun fun.

Big hugs,
Christi
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby want2Bthin » May 17th, 2005, 8:48 am

Donica-

You are so pretty and talk about a terrific smile!

Angelia :-P
want2Bthin

Postby DonicaB » May 17th, 2005, 8:51 am

Thank you for the kind words. As you can see my face is a little pink also. I had been doing yard work earlier that day and forgot to put on sunscreen.

Christi~~ I love those little pink shoes. My family said, "Why did you buy pink shoes? How many times are you gonna wear those?" I said, "At least once!" HA! Men just do not understand the whole shoe thing.

DonicaB
DonicaB
Preferred member

Postby Nancy » May 17th, 2005, 9:51 am

Donica ~

Thank you for posting your picture – we all enjoy getting to place a face with the names and writings of MakeMeThinner Forum Friends and yet it is a difficult thing to do – we are :couch: reluctant to put ourselves out there for all to see.

You are a :whistle: beautiful woman – and you’re right about having a handsome son – he looks very proud to be standing next to you, Donica.

:oops: No apologies for your pink cheeks – if you were working in your yard that day then those are Medifast Moment cheeks – you got ‘em because you can work in your yard – with a 23 pound encumbrance removed, you can do more things!

I notice that your midriff is defined and how :thumbup: cool to wear a lovely spring dress and pink heels!

Love those pink toenails, too! ;)

You are now more than one-third of the way to your goal
just think of the future pictures you’ll be proudly posing for with your son and family!

Soon you’ll be wearing shorts as you garden and :shades: relax in your yard.

We’re happy for your success!
Here's to many more pairs of shoes in your future! :kool:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby fatBgone » May 17th, 2005, 10:43 am

Donica,
I LOVE the picture of you & your son. You look GREAT!! You are going to be one SKINNY MINNY if you still want to lose 40 more pounds!! You might need to readjust that goal a little...hehe!!

I have watched one of my daughters go through the 8th grade dance and one freshman dance (she's 15)....it's so fun to watch them get all dressed up. I have another daughter (she's 10 now) and then I have a little boy too (he's 4) so I've got lots of dances in my future!! What a great idea to have the photo together....I'm going to remember that for when he is older.

Thanks for sharing your beautiful smile....now I'll be able to see it every time you post your encouraging and funny posts!!

PS I have chipmunk cheeks too....aren't they fun!!!
Lisa
fatBgone

Postby bk » May 17th, 2005, 12:17 pm

About half of my shoes are pink! Just one pair of pink??? I know you can do better ;)

We can't wait till the next pic!
bk

Postby dlr2424 » May 17th, 2005, 3:05 pm

Donica...... :hug: ........Thank You so much for sharing those pictures.............Corey is a great looking kid..................lucky future girlfriend...... :yay: .........I can see a drastic difference from your before pictures....... :D ......especially the upper body...........where for me is where I lose first......... :roll: ........your smile radiates from within...... :D ........and your eyes sparkle.........you are special Donica.........keep up the great work!!!!!!!!............and as far as the chipmunk cheeks.........that is a nickname my daughter recieved from one of her middle school teachers..........
Donna....dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424

Postby Dean0408 » May 17th, 2005, 3:31 pm

Donica......You posted the wrong picture!!! :question:

I thought it was supposed to be you and your son............Looks like your son and his date to me!! :mrgreen:

Heidi and I will be heading to Cincinnati bright and early tomorrow morning for my daughter's wedding this Saturday.

You can't imagine how glad I am that I lost the flab before having to mingle with all those ex in-laws of mine. They would have been happy to see me as the California Lard Butt........but I knew I wouldn't let THAT happen. I hope they are ALL fat and bald.....even the women!! hehe (j/k)

Dean
Dean0408

Postby Mommy2girls » May 20th, 2005, 4:10 am

Dean wrote:Donica......You posted the wrong picture!!! :question:

I thought it was supposed to be you and your son............Looks like your son and his date to me!! :mrgreen:

I agree!!!! Donica, you are beautiful and you are petite and I think that #23 lb loss IS NOTICABLE! You look wonderful next to your son and he looks happy to have you stand next to him! Awwwwww!!!

You are doing GREAT!!!! Thanks for sharing!

Sheila
5 weeks = -18lbs
Mommy2girls

Return to Studio