DON'T BE LIKE ME! I am an idiot!

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

DON'T BE LIKE ME! I am an idiot!

Postby Carbshateme » August 23rd, 2005, 5:13 am

After my rock and roll first week I got all secure in my plan and made a major mistake last night! I was running around a lot yesterday with the kiddies and ended up not getting enough supplements in. I find the shakes very filling and even though I am keeping notes about when I eat when I arrived home I realized that in order to get 5 shakes in I would have to stay up until 10. Well, I ended up having 4 shakes during the day, conked out a bit after 8, and woke this morning feeling awful! I was all twitchy and shakey and dizzy and bleh! So, lesson learned. Today I am sticking close to home and getting in all my supplements! Next time, I am gonna make sure to put some packets in my car!
Carbshateme
Trusted Member - #30 Club

Postby Ash's mom » August 23rd, 2005, 7:59 pm

Hey Carbs....

I'm the same way most days......that 6th meal just sneaks up on me and I usually am downing a shake as I curl up to bed....or even worse, I'm already in bed when I start doing the math in my head and then have to get up and make a shake. It's hard to wrap my brain around the fact that it's ok to be "eating" this late at night, but they say it's better than missing a supplement, so I trust the experts....

I do know the feeling though as I have dozed off and forgotten my last supplement for the day....not fun the next morning...I agree!!

Glad to hear you have a new game plan!! Live and learn...that's all we can do!!

Nite...nite..... :snooze: .....Wait......2,3,4,5, ???? Yep, I need another shake!! :guzzle:
Ash's mom
Regular Member - #20 Club

Postby martha » August 23rd, 2005, 8:26 pm

CARBS--

It happens to the best of us :mrgreen: .. Now you know what you must do..SO lets keep shaking and melting away the pounds-- I keep packets in my car too..Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby fedup » August 24th, 2005, 11:59 am

Hey, if the bars are part of your plan you could easily stash some of those in your car, purse etc.... for an on-the-go grab. (Just not more than 1 a day!) If it's hot where you are make sure you make it a granola and not something chocolate based if it's gonna sit in your car as an emergency stash....

Can ya tell I learned that one from experience? ;) it's not great to have to "lick" the chocolate divine bar off of the wrapper, (but I sure wouldn't have wasted it!! :lol: )
Christy 5'5" age-34
Fresh start: Sept. 15, 2005 (240/ 240/ 160)
"Time to 'release the butterfly' inside
fedup
Trusted Member

Postby estrellita » September 4th, 2005, 5:32 am

how many shakes do you have to consume a day?
estrellita

Postby Nancy » September 4th, 2005, 6:58 am

You may have 1-5 shakes a day. Most people have three shakes, 1 bar and 1 serving of oatmeal or 1 serving of soup plus the Lean and Green meal.

Look up at the top of this page ^ see up there along the upper border? There are several useful buttons. Please use the "search" clicky button at the top of each page if you want to find out about specific things - it is an invaluable tool. As you read through the different web rooms you will get a feel for the topics covered in each room. We have divided up the general areas by topic and there is a description of what information is found in each room. Of course we sometimes get off-topic - just like a regular conversation where one idea can lead to another but for newbies, this is one way to research needful information. You may wish to begin by reading the FAQs.

Welcome to you!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Return to Come on in.