DntCryLilEmoGrl

1 Thread per registered User.

Postby DntCryLilEmoGrl » October 7th, 2007, 7:56 am

so far so good this weekend. though yesterday because i woke up so late i didnt get my last shake in that day. i tried but we were out and i just forgot. i guess that is good that im not feeling starving, but yeah should have squeezed that last one in somewhere. friday even with being at work all day i stuck to it. hopefully i get a pretty number on the scale tomorrow. im going back to the gym today :) yay! probably will only do the treadmill, elliptical, and maybe some crunches.

i went purse shopping yesterday and got a cute purse. i spent 40. but i looked on the desingers website and that purse is usually 89 so i felt better :)

one more week til i start my second job. yay excited about it :) i think im going to have to let them know every few hours i gotta have my shakes. i dont think they will mind because i can down them quickly and get back to work.

some nsv's. two pairs of pants that were extremely tight are now fitting. a tad snug but not bad for wearing in public anymore lol
"Soon to be mrs sexy pants"
lilemo's getting married on April 6th 2008!!!!!

started changing my life 5/15/06
restarted 10/01/07
DntCryLilEmoGrl
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby bikipatra » October 7th, 2007, 9:23 am

DntCryLilEmoGrl wrote:i went purse shopping yesterday and got a cute purse. i spent 40. but i looked on the desingers website and that purse is usually 89 so i felt better :)
l

I need to start going handbag shopping with YOU! :-P
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby rodeomom » October 7th, 2007, 7:17 pm

Hey there, did you get my challege on your studio thread? You should read it - its a good one!
09/21/07 - 12/21/07 Lost 80 Pounds Ankle Surgery 12-21-07
rodeomom
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Hi

Postby dede4wd » October 7th, 2007, 9:20 pm

Hi Jenn,

Thanks for the who will you be when you're done thread. It gave me a lot to think about it and I appreciate it!

D
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby DntCryLilEmoGrl » October 8th, 2007, 4:07 am

bikipatra wrote:
DntCryLilEmoGrl wrote:i went purse shopping yesterday and got a cute purse. i spent 40. but i looked on the desingers website and that purse is usually 89 so i felt better :)
l

lol i could have used a second opinion. i was holding on to 3 bags for like 30 minutes going...the black, the red, or the green one? i ended up picking the green. its a pretty goldeny sage color and its a different shape than ive seen. the red one was my second fave though... if its a loud purse...then it usually is my purse.

restarted 10/01/07
DntCryLilEmoGrl

Postby DntCryLilEmoGrl » October 8th, 2007, 4:08 am

rodeomom wrote:Hey there, did you get my challege on your studio thread? You should read it - its a good one!

going to go check it out now ty!

restarted 10/01/07
DntCryLilEmoGrl

Re: Hi

Postby DntCryLilEmoGrl » October 8th, 2007, 4:11 am

dede4wd wrote:Hi Jenn,

Thanks for the who will you be when you're done thread. It gave me a lot to think about it and I appreciate it!

D

aww yay! i was doing it just to really make sure my head stays in the game.

a funny story for you. in my skin care class we went over the whole "power of positive thinking" thing. we watched the secret and it was interesting. so i was like sure why not ill try it. we all had to make vision boards, i made a vision book since i like scrapbooking. My first page was get engaged.

that was almost exactly 1 week before robert proposed! when i walked into class with the ring my classmates were freaking out like OMG IT WORKED!

im guessing there has to be some truth to positive thinking. so hence i wrote that about myself. i think its good to think about that lol.

restarted 10/01/07
DntCryLilEmoGrl

Postby DntCryLilEmoGrl » October 8th, 2007, 4:41 am

welll, i didnt do horrible this weekend. but i was not fully compliant. saturday i didnt get all my shakes in, woke up nearly at noon, got i think most my water in too. but i didnt cheat.

sunday, i did good except at my aunts they had breaded chicken and some cake... the good news is the cake wasnt very high in sugar and stuff, but the bad news is i had some. ah well. i stayed on track the rest of the day. and i worked out before then. i think i could have lost a little bit more had i done a little better over the weekend. but still a 5 lb loss is better then no loss at all so i will take it and keep trucking.

in other exciting news i measured myself and wow! i lost quite a few inches in just one week! i think im more of an inches loser than a weight loser.

here is the rundown for u

chest- -2
biceps- same
arms- -1
waist- -3
hips- -1
thighs- -4
calves- -1

so yay for inches gone. all in all i got rid of 12 inches all over my body! i so cannot be sad about that. so my goal as of today is compliance til next monday!

restarted 10/01/07
DntCryLilEmoGrl

Postby DntCryLilEmoGrl » October 9th, 2007, 11:16 am

man my day seemed to be flying by til a lil while ago. now its just dragging. i was trying to space out my shakes a little more but that didnt work out. I started feeling super light headed and dizzy so i had my shake about 2 and a half hour after the last one. But, thats fine. i needed it. and i still felt dizzy after that so i got a piece of sugar free gum from a friend at work. that seemed to help. I have been freezing my butt off all day

(btw im in fl and im wearing all black and long sleeves...) :shock:

anyways i think im doing ok. 3 days in a row ive forgotten to have my last shake :( but today now i only have 1 left and my l&g and if needed a snack. i forget if its ok to have your lean and green last :( but i kinda dont have a choice today. im supposed to meet a friend for dinner but im going to see my aunt first. wondering if i should just see my aunt later in the week. today has been ok, i just feel sorta poopy. i can do this though... bleh

restarted 10/01/07
DntCryLilEmoGrl

Postby bikipatra » October 9th, 2007, 11:43 am

DntCryLilEmoGrl wrote:
bikipatra wrote:
l

lol i could have used a second opinion. i was holding on to 3 bags for like 30 minutes going...the black, the red, or the green one? i ended up picking the green. its a pretty goldeny sage color and its a different shape than ive seen. the red one was my second fave though... if its a loud purse...then it usually is my purse.

I actually need a red or blue patent leather purse right now. I guess zappos would be the easiest place to find a quick selection. I don't know why I need one, but I do. I just spent a lot on a big black everyday bag but it had a lot of gold on it so it isn't too blah.
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra

Postby DntCryLilEmoGrl » October 10th, 2007, 2:49 am

the red purse i almost got was sooo cute, was a guess purse and patent leather with a couple diff textures. the one i got is kinda leatherish, but its not :).

restarted 10/01/07
DntCryLilEmoGrl

Postby DntCryLilEmoGrl » October 10th, 2007, 2:56 am

so yesterday i did much better. had all my shakes this time. It's nearly 6 am and i need to start getting ready for work. yeck. bleh. Im listening to the beatles, i keep meaning to put them on my mp3 player. ive had such a huge urge to listen to them , especially in my car. hmm..

I go get my hair done this afternoon right after work and im honestly relieved. my hair is in a weird stage right now where im not sure what to do with it.

ok, i better go get ready. tata

restarted 10/01/07
DntCryLilEmoGrl

Postby bikipatra » October 10th, 2007, 3:51 am

DntCryLilEmoGrl wrote:I go get my hair done this afternoon right after work and im honestly relieved. my hair is in a weird stage right now where im not sure what to do with it.

I need mine done too. Last cut is in my avatar and was about 6-7 weeks ago. It almost never looks like that because I hate flat ironing my hair. I have decided to let my hair color grow out. I had purple streaks. I still love the color but my hair is so dark that it has to be ultra processed to get light enough to be dyed purple.
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra

Postby bikipatra » October 10th, 2007, 3:59 am

DntCryLilEmoGrl wrote:the red purse i almost got was sooo cute, was a guess purse and patent leather with a couple diff textures. the one i got is kinda leatherish, but its not :).

Guess has a purple purse I love but I HATE their huge logo they put on their bags. It seems like they are trying to be fake Gucci. I just bought some stuff off the Guess website the other day and just couldn't make myself get the purse. I originally saw it on the Vicky's Secret site. They sell all sorts of brands in their clothing and accessories. I bought two cute sweaters off the Guess site. They take Paypal so even when I have maxed out my charge cards I can shop there.
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra

Postby DntCryLilEmoGrl » October 10th, 2007, 4:18 am

wow i didnt know they take paypal. i try to save my spending for when i finally drive out to the outlet malls. those places are awesome :) i say dont come here for disney, come here for outlet malls. im going to wait till im tinier to blow all my money out there.

I havent been happy with my hair for like over a year. i always got it cut by the same lady and we were about to go out of town (i was going to be meeting roberts mom as we were driving up to his home town in indiana) so i wanted to get my do' trimmed up. well she was out of town that weekend so i went somewhere else and they RUINED that cut. :uhuh: robert and me left that hair place with me hysterical and mumbling about him introducing his new boyfriend to his mom and friends (i can be dramatic at times) and we went to the paul mitchell hair school who had just finished doing hair for the day but one student saw me and was like ill do it, he fixed it up so it didnt look so terrible, but it was still...blah.

so im going to this woman today because she is my friend julie's best bud and julie swears she is amazing with hair, (and julie has great hair) so i feel a bit more trusting . god forbid i get another bad cut, it wont grow out THAT much within the next 6 months so im being super picky. i need to scan a pic of the cut i want my hair to be like in 6 months. its not a long cut, which i think is driving my aunt nuts, but im not the long haired updo and tiara type of girl :)

so yeah, im thinking this hair appt will be much better than ones ive had over the last year. it seems like they do an ok cut but as far as a cut that grows out and transitions nicely i havent had one since that other lady (who has since moved elsewhere).

man biki, purple hair :) thats awesome, i did bright red streaks a while ago, they came out cute :)

restarted 10/01/07
DntCryLilEmoGrl

PreviousNext

Return to My Journal