DntCryLilEmoGrl

1 Thread per registered User.

Postby DntCryLilEmoGrl » June 27th, 2006, 4:03 pm

aww thanks for noticing sharon lol. 1 more lb! gah! lol im not rewarding myself though because 1 lb more and ill be under 200 lol
"Soon to be mrs sexy pants"
lilemo's getting married on April 6th 2008!!!!!

started changing my life 5/15/06
restarted 10/01/07
DntCryLilEmoGrl
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Hi

Postby dede4wd » June 27th, 2006, 9:02 pm

Jen,

Job, 20# club AND Onederland in one week! WOOHOO! I hear they say good things happen in 3's sounds like you hit a triple!

DeDe
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby SharonR » July 6th, 2006, 1:36 pm

Hmm...did I miss something? Did you say you were going out of town or away from the forum? Where did you go? Miss you!
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

Start Weight 326.7 ~ My short term goal will put me at 250!

Started June 19th 2008. First Mini Goal 76.7 pounds.
SharonR
Preferred member

Postby wildtrk » July 6th, 2006, 2:28 pm

Wondered the same thing myself...
327/247/199
MF Start Date 4/14/06
10# - 4/26 40# - 5/25 70# - 7/27
20# - 5/04 50# - 6/18 80# - 8/31
30# - 5/15 60# - 7/1

New Start Date 1/22/10
Starting weight 355/345/199
10# - 2/2/10

"How long does getting thin take?" Pooh asked anxiously.
wildtrk
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Inspiration

Postby alohacate » July 6th, 2006, 4:27 pm

You are so close, congrats - you are an inspiration
:ukulele:
Height: 5'10 Age: 38 Start Date:6/24/06
51 pounds gone forever -I'm bringing sexy back
alohacate

Hi

Postby dede4wd » July 6th, 2006, 11:23 pm

Miss you Jenn!!

DeDe
dede4wd

Postby DntCryLilEmoGrl » July 8th, 2006, 10:26 pm

hey guys! sorry, i have been around, just not on the forum... needed a bit of meditative time i guess you could say. .getting ready to register for fall semester..im less than thrilled about it...but i suppose it's a necessary evil in this day and age. business management will teach me better how to manage my own business anyways. so big deep breath, im diving back in head first to the deep end, thats right 12 credits this term... 40 hours a week at work...i better practice juggling lol.

on a more serious note, i am conflicted due to a family situation. my grandmother on my father's side has cancer...she had a hysterectomy and they thought they got it all, but they found out this week they didnt.

now why am i conflicted? so..she lives up in NY, and im going to have to fly up there...more than likely in the near future ( next month or two). i havent seen my grandmother on my father's side in over 10 years, due to the messy divorce i lost touch with my dad's whole side of the family. i am really close now to my cousin, as well as my aunt. and yes even my grandmother. sadly though this all didnt take place til we lost my father, but i felt like it was a big sign to put the past behind me and move on the day my cousin called to express her condolences... she reached out to me and i consider it a real blessing that she did because even though i lost my dad i had part of my family back that i hadnt had.

my mother's side of the family, all who i love dearly, including my aunt amy whom is paying for me to be on this diet, are just amazing, i love them so much, and i know that when i was hurting about my dad not being around when i was younger it upset them, as well as his sideof the family not keeping in touch, and im sure each side had their ugly moments toward each other after the divorce.

basically.. i want to fly up there... i feel like i have to do it otherwise im going to regret not doing it, but i dont feel supported by my mothers side for doing so..the only people ive told is mymother and my cousin...my other was less than thrilled to say the least and started telling me my grandmother is so horrible...maybe she was but im not holding grudges and im forgiving. rachel though is backing me on this and im so thankful...at least i have her there for me with it. honestly its going to be hard enough going up there to see her knowing that this is more than likely it... im going to visit because i know how old she is and she isnt in good health and she refuses chemo. part of me thinks yeah it would be easier to deal with her dying if i didnt go but i think i know better that its still going to suck and just like when my dad died, most the family wont understand why i am upset about it.after my dad died i was told alot that he hadnt acted like my dad for the last 10 years so it was like he was dead to me anyways. i wish it had worked out that way, but today i still miss him. I mourn the loss of a hope of him and i being able to have a good father daughter relationship because that can no longer happen.

ah i went on rambling..but yeah... i need to register for school...and i need to make this trip even if its going to be emotionally tolling...

restarted 10/01/07
DntCryLilEmoGrl

Postby Mike » July 8th, 2006, 10:41 pm

Wow.. lots of thinking to do there. I can sortof relate. Although I had an okay relationship with my dad before he passed, I never really felt part of his family. My moms family I have always loved and felt loved by. I would say to just let your mom know that this is something that you need to do for you. Its great that your cousin is supporting you... always good to have some support.
I am sorry youhave to deal with this.. the inevitable loss and the extra drama that is going along with it. Good luck with school also. My wife and I both know what its like to work fulltime and go to school fulltime also.
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike

Hi

Postby dede4wd » July 15th, 2006, 7:31 pm

I was just checking in and thinking about you!

DeDe
dede4wd

Postby DntCryLilEmoGrl » July 18th, 2006, 3:05 pm

thanks for checking in on me dede :D

eh ... i guess i have felt a bit down and didnt feel like talking but im getting worried ill fall into my old habits of comfort eating and all that so im making sure i blog and post regularly again..though i swear i love crocheting now.. its my new addiction. ive made like 5 bags and 3 scarves since i started crocheting... it makes me happy that im actually not too bad at it . and i havent even been following patterns either.. ill have to take pics of my creations eventually though :D

some other positive things to note... i weighed this morning and im 192... 2 more lbs and im down 30 lbs! :D no weighing til this weekend i think... more motivation. im following the 6+0 this week just because i had a bad cheat this weekend (involving 3 long island ice teas and way too much bbq chicken lol),
i had a date tuesday night last week... id been talking to this guy dan online for a little over a month before then and we met up tuesday night and went to see nacho libre... funny movie :D

anyways.. we met up outside the theater, and he was cuter in person :D very handsome i think. and we were there early so we sat in the lobby of the theater talking for a while, when he pulled a red rose out of his bag, and told me he knew it was a little cheesy but he got it for me. :D
ok so it was but ive not had a guy do that... and i just definitely feel a good chemistry between us, but we will see where it goes.

he has called me pretty much every night the past weekend and we talked before work today, he is supposed to come over and hangout with me tonight.

anyways...one funny story for you all too... i got hit on at walmart last night while i was buying a new alarm clock... i told the guy i didnt have a phone when he asked for my number.. then rayray called me ... and i thanked her for her impeccable timing... as i blushed and walked off...maybe he got the message though hehe

restarted 10/01/07
DntCryLilEmoGrl

Postby DntCryLilEmoGrl » July 23rd, 2006, 9:09 pm

i wish i could care about the rest of my life as much as i care about staying on plan... i feel apathetic ... its honestly hard to get in all my meals lately just because i dont feel like eating. tonight i could barely stand to be home but thank god my friend andrea called, her and i went to sweet tomatoes and i had salad with eggs . im thankful for friends like her...but others i thought were my friends hurt me really bad tonight...and for that im really upset... i gave them second chances though they stepped on me before...and yet again it happens. maybe it wouldnt have affected me as much if i hadnt felt like crap already today..but it did get to me today. i have been pretty quiet and antisocial just for the simple fact i feel like i annoy others...like others really are not interested in what i have to say. i dont hate them for it or anything, i just dont like talking about myself for that simple reason... and the way i was treated tonight only confirmed it...at least to them i was just an annoyance.

when dan and i started talking and on our first date i couldnt talkabout myself, i drew a blank, because nobody asks me about myself, or maybe if they do its just to be polite...so i didnt know what to tell him when he said that.

blah...im shutting up before this turns into a full fledged rant..ironic that im blogging so much about nobody wanting to hear what i say ...

restarted 10/01/07
DntCryLilEmoGrl

Postby SharonR » July 23rd, 2006, 9:34 pm

Girlfriend, you can't just stop mid stream and not finish your story, that's just cruel. ;)

So what happened? I get what your saying completely. I feel the same way often, not necessarly that people don't care about me but rather they are so self absorbed that they can't take a minute out and ask me something about myself. I have many friends who talk, talk, talk about themselves and then a few hours later they are like...Oh and how are you? Honestly I just want to say, why bother even asking...lol...you obviously don't care....

See, I can rant and rave too...hehe...

I have just tried to learn to surround myself with people who truly care about me.

So how are you and Dan, is that going well?

CONGRATS on the 30# club, I can't believe you beat me!! :x Seriously I'm super happy for ya! :hug:
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

SharonR
Preferred member

Postby DntCryLilEmoGrl » July 24th, 2006, 3:08 pm

hey sharon,

ty for your comment...really... i just feel insignificant to certain friends and well..obviously those people arent really my friends though... my real friends all called me today and last night wanting to cheer me up :) and people like you on the forum really make me happy...so thanks :D

things are okay i suppose with me and dan. we went out the week before last and he came over last week and we watched shaun of the dead. the only thing that sucks is we work opposite days and opposite hours so our choices for what to do on a date are severely limited...plus he lives like an hour away from me. He is nice, and i do like him...so ill see where it goes i guess. lol i wonder if i should feel more like wow or something about him if it were really something i should pursue but at the same time i dont want to rule things out i guess... blah... lol... idk

anyways...back to work with me..yeck

restarted 10/01/07
DntCryLilEmoGrl

Postby SharonR » July 24th, 2006, 3:17 pm

I'm glad to hear your friends rallied around you. And yes those are true friends. :mrgreen:

So no WOW feeling huh? lol Take it one day at a time girl. I met my husband when he lived in Oregon and I was in Cali. Talk about distance and weird scheduales! If it's meant to be it will work out.

SharonR
Preferred member

Postby DntCryLilEmoGrl » July 24th, 2006, 5:03 pm

yeah lol. we'll see... im glad im not worried about the guy situation anymore... not like i used to be... got too many things going on to worry

restarted 10/01/07
DntCryLilEmoGrl

PreviousNext

Return to My Journal