Diabetic Bars

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Diabetic Bars

Postby TamiL » February 10th, 2004, 5:56 pm

I was wondering if it was okay for someone who is not Diabetic..but just wanted to eat low sugar could do the Diabetic shakes and bars..and other supplements rather than the regular 55/70 shakes?

I realized today how much sugar the bars have in them...although we all eat them only once a day..I just would prefer not to have something so high in sugar. I had one today..and I was hungry about 20 minutes after I ate it...and I swear its due to the sugar in it...thats why I try and steer clear of sugar..it has that effect on me!! I notice that when I only have shakes during the day and stay away from the bars and other "higher" sugar supplements..that I am less hungry...

would it be okay for someone who is not Diabetic to use the Diabetic products..or at least the bars to cut back on sugar?

just curious?
would it harm?

Tami
ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU BELEIVE!!!

Medifast RESTART 13 March 09
150/my goal weight is 130
TamiL
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Starloser63 » February 11th, 2004, 9:21 am

Tami

I asked my health advisor, and she said heck no you can use any of the diabetic products you want. The chili and some of the soups are also approved for diabetics, and everyone uses them. So I am going to try that also. I absolutely love the diabetic PB crunch bars. Hope this helps.
Through Christ all things all possible.
Susan F
246/216/150
3/23/04 2nd x
First Goal 199
Starloser63
Preferred Member - #30 Club

thanks

Postby TamiL » February 11th, 2004, 10:12 am

Thanks Susan!!

I think the next order I place, I will order some bars..Ill try the PB crunch like you said!! :)

Happy shakin!!

Tami

TamiL

Postby Nancy » February 12th, 2004, 4:09 pm

Yes, you may use the diabetic products even if you are not diabetic. All of the products (diabetic or not) are packed with good for you nutrition and are tasty. Because they have less sugar grams than the regular line of bars some people find the diabetic bars to be a bit bland. All in all they are very good. Our food scientists are always working to improve the flavors of the foods and to add more products. Once a person gets into the groove of having their shakes and soups or a bar, it becomes so easy to follow the plan. Don’t you find that this is virtually a “No Brainer” weight reduction program? I love the fact that I don’t have to carry a measuring cup with me and have to count out scoops or cups of soy powder! This is the best weight loss plan ever!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

THanks nancy

Postby TamiL » February 12th, 2004, 4:19 pm

Thanks Nancy...I do agree, this program is a no brainer..I love the taste of just about all the products I have tried!!
Its day #10..and Im feeling sooooo much better than I was last week!
every day gets a little better...and a step closer to where I want to be!
Keeping focused on what this will bring me if I am faithful to it...no cheating...no wanting too!! going strong!!

I am so greatful for this forum....its a great place to come for a while to remind myself of the PRIZE that is waiting for me...the prize that you have now...ooooh to be able to wear a pair of blue jeans and a cute pink shirt and lay in a pumpkin patch and look good....we will all get there as you did!!

thanks Nancy
Tami

TamiL

Postby Guest » February 12th, 2004, 4:55 pm

Nancy,

This is what I like the most of this WOE. No cooking, no dirty dishes, not a lot of decisions to make, no trips to the grocery store, ITS JUST SO SIMPLE AND IT WORKS.

Tamil, I'll just be so happy to just tuck my shirt in my pants. What a glorious day that will be.

Good job everybody!

Brenda

Postby moutoncove » February 12th, 2004, 4:56 pm

That was me that posted that. Didn't realize I wasn't ON.

Brenda
moutoncove
Regular Member - #40 Club

Postby Nancy » February 17th, 2004, 6:57 pm

Hi, Brenda and Tami ~

I KNOW you will make it to your goal, too! I love being able to wear shirts tucked into my jeans. Jeans with no elastic in the waist! I got the cutest black patent leather and silver mesh belt the other day. It felt so good to be able to wear it with some jeans. Every day I discover new things that I can do and I JUST LOVE being able to say, "Because I can!"

Every day you are getting closer to your own personal goal. Brenda, I noticed that your by-line indicates that your goal is Nov. - do you realize that you will easily be at your goal? No cheatin’ now and you will be through with your weight loss phase, all through transition and into maintenance, too!

Girls, you will be the envy of the neighborhood! Spring is just around the corner and then it is bathing suit season before you know it!
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

thanks

Postby TamiL » February 18th, 2004, 9:58 am

Hello Nancy
thank you for the inspiring words...soon, I will be wearing the tank tops and cute pants in my closet that I havent been able to wear in years!!

I cant wait to be able to walk into a store and buy nice clothes and feel good in them!! I know its coming!!

so greatful that I found this forum....its changed my life!! :-P

TamiL

Postby Nancy » February 18th, 2004, 11:15 am

Hey, there ~
You will soon be kissing the 70's good-bye! Wah-hoo for you! Summer will be sizzlin' when you wear those tank tops!

Don'tcha just wish you had heard about us before? I am thrilled that you are being helped in such a dramatic weigh!! xxxooo
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Return to Weight Loss