Up to date photo of me and my babies

Post your before/after pictures here.
Clothing required...:)

Postby dlr2424 » April 29th, 2005, 10:41 am

Ohhh Dean............Think hard...... :scratch: .....It's not like you not to solve puzzels.... :no: ....although I have to agree it could have many meanings.... ;) ....but only 2 came to mind when I think of Christi..............either......Sassy And Beautiful One...... :yay: ........or...........Sexy And Beautiful One........ :dance: ......those would be my meanings........... ;) .........another puzzel solved
it started with.....SAHM.....then....WAHM......WASO.....SABO......who's next..... :?:
Donna....dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby kelly1234 » May 1st, 2005, 12:45 pm

You all are so very wonderful to say such sweet things, However, I dont deserve it since I just had ice cream last night!! I am so weak lately :x I get so upset with myself. I finally got the nerve to weigh myself and I havent lost any but I havent gained any so I guess I should feel lucky about that. I need some kind of boost - or I just need to get mad :x

Thanks for everything guys,
I hope I will have an AFTER pic to send :cry:

Kel
kelly1234
Newbie - #20 Club

Postby Nancy » May 2nd, 2005, 11:27 pm

Hey, Kell...

sometimes those difficult days come our way.

You have had your DAY now let's get back on track.

Tuesday is a NEW day - it's brand new and you can be program-compliant, if you will.

Tuesday can lead you to a successful new beginning and a successful brand NEW you! :cheers:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Previous

Return to Studio