a Creative Idea

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

a Creative Idea

Postby Indigo » February 14th, 2004, 1:43 pm

I wanted to share something my mother gave to me . . .

She knew how difficult it would be for me to start back today into Medifast again, and she's very supportive . . . she also knows my relationship with my sweetie is my main motivation (yes, health is good, but feeling good about my body and sensuality is very important, too!)
So she bought me one of those italian charm bracelets to wear - it has hearts and little links that spell out 'Gia' (my lover's name), so every time I am hungry, or questioning why I'm doing this, I can look at my bracelet, smile, and remember my new favorite saying . . . . . 'Discipline is deciding between what you want now, and what you want most'. And what I want most is to see the look in his eyes when I am beautiful and slender again :heart:

Just thought it would be nice to share this with everyone. We talk about how difficult medifast is, and it IS difficult- sometimes we need help remembering the 'heart' of it . . .
Laurie
2/14/04~ :heart:
247/222.4/150, ~modifasting~
Indigo
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Marsha » February 15th, 2004, 9:24 am

Indigo,

I agree, it is easy to get caught in the moment and to let immediate gratification get in the way of our ultimate goal.

But Indigo, you are beautiful now!! You will just be More beautiful after your weight loss!
[url]Image[/url]
Marsha
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby susan » February 15th, 2004, 10:25 am

Hi, Indgio,
I agree with Marsha you are already a beautiful woman and it can only get better . so just keep up the good work .
Susan
susan
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby finalstraw » February 15th, 2004, 11:47 am

Indigo,

Thanks for sharing, as most of you know, my daughter is own this also and LOOKS GREAT, she needed to lose about 30 lbs. and she is down 17 lbs. I think I might get her something to remember her journey. :D
Stephanie

Rom 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes:

1st goal - 199 (I will change when I have met it)
Started 1/18/04 at 284
Currently 251.9
finalstraw
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Return to The Weight Room