cream cheese...wait a second

Fitness and Exercise

cream cheese...wait a second

Postby flamingogal3 » January 27th, 2006, 6:09 am

Hi,
This is in response to my statement about 1 tbs of fat free creamcheese...
Please go to Frequently Asked Questions. Then click on General FAQ from Medifast website (updated 5/11/04). If you scroll down about 3/4 of the way, there is a section added 5/11/04 from Nancy about Free Foods. Fat free cream cheese is listed; but what I can't tell is if it's in reg. plan or maintenance. Either way, per 2 tbs serving, it has fewer cals, carbs, fat, and sodium that 1 of my fat-free salad dressings. :? So, I am of course confused now. Will someone please explain if I am misinterpreting this info?
Thanx in advance.
flamingogal3

Postby MusicalMomma » January 27th, 2006, 7:46 am

YEAH! The list of "accepted" snacks is on this forum under frequently asked questions AND ff cream cheese is on it. So MY question is why was it removed and is ff sour cream not allowed either??? Cuz hubby has been having a little dibble with his chili! Maybe a new list should be posted :(
MusicalMomma
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby flamingogal3 » January 27th, 2006, 10:16 am

Hey there, MusicalMomma :D ,

I am sooooo glad you read the same thing I did. It is there in plain print under free foods (taken from Medifast Lifestyle book). If you scroll almost to the bottom of General FAQ topic under FAQ, you can find it. So, give me the scoop, can we have these fat-free goodies (cream cheese, mayo, sour cream) to add some flavor? Or has it changes since 2004? I don't mean to make a pest of myself. I just don't want to miss out on anything yummy! Thanks mucho.
flamingogal3

Postby Serendipity » January 27th, 2006, 10:26 am

I'm a bit suspicious because of the age of that post. Alot has changed in almost 2 years. Back then, the protocol was that we should have 3 shakes a day. Carrots used to be on the accepted veggie list. I've read other posts, old ones, that were posted before the rules changed, that just don't make sense anymore. Just my 2 cents.
jo
276/135 since December 1, 2006
"Grandma, how did you make yourself so little?", My grandson, Jake
Serendipity
Preferred Member - #140 Club
Preferred Member - #140 Club

Return to The Gymnasium