Cran Mango

Add your favorite recipes.

Cran Mango

Postby sidrah » June 24th, 2006, 7:35 pm

The first time I tried this, I actually thought I had soap in the cup or somehting spilled into it. I was a littel sketchy the second time, too, since I mae it the night before and stored it in a water bottle. When I got to school, once again, it tasted like spoiled milk or something.

I finally tried it again today. I used only the 8 oz. of water and blended it. I tasted it and the smae taste again! Therefore, I am going to conclude it is jsut the flavor if the stuff.

So, I whipped in a little pink lemonade powder adn the ice cubes. It isn't so bad now. I think from now on I need to add a neutralizer cause that drink without it had me choking.

Does anyone else like it with nothing added?
sidrah
Preferred member

Postby JKSRN » June 24th, 2006, 10:22 pm

Hi, I am sure that there are others who like the Cranberry-Mango drink, as is, without any additions. I am not one of them. I always add a spurt of DaVinci Raspberry syrup to it and that works. Once the box is finished, I don't plan to re-order it. The Fruit Punch is good, as is, though.

Everybody's tastes are different, so we just have to find the products that we like best and stick to them. One of the great benefits of MF. ;)
Joan
JKSRN
Preferred member

Postby sidrah » June 24th, 2006, 11:28 pm

Yeah, I know....

I kind of wish it was just plain old cranberry. Maybe the funky taste comes from the combo of the 2.
sidrah
Preferred member

Postby Tankie » June 25th, 2006, 7:47 am

Like Drama Queen I've been adding Crystal light but my new fav flav is the raspberry lemonade on-the-go's....adds a mellow sweetness.....

Amy
It's been swell but the swelling's gone down...

Tankie
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Return to Lean Cuisine